The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: happy new years!!!!!  (Read 1811 times)

Offline jakob_furreault

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black with gray belly
  • Height: size of a medium dog when being all cute and adorable, size of a couch normally
  • Weight: N/A
  • Build: lightweight
happy new years!!!!!
« on: December 31, 2009, 10:52:07 PM »
well, new years is on our doorstep and im just asking, what are your new years resolutions?  :?  mine is to do my homework more often.  ^_^

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: happy new years!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »
If I make a resolution, it won't get done. XD

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 12:49:47 AM »
I do everything I want to anyway. I can't think what to change 0:)
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline SpiceyFeline

• Vibrating Furby
  • Felis Margarita
    • deviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Sand Cat
  • Coloring: Sandy yellow with black markings
  • Height: 172cm
  • Weight: 64kg
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 12:51:30 AM »
If I make a resolution, it won't get done. XD
Copy that.
Happy New Year everyone! :3
(And I'm back! anyone remember me? <.<)
One in a million

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 02:40:12 AM »
2009. It was the most important year I've had. A year of self-realisation, making real friends and understanding the world instead of just looking at something saying "******* dumb". I've found the Furry Fandom, one of the most important parts of my life. I've came out about all my parents need to know... that I'm a furry (one of the lessers), and most importantly, my feelings on sexuality and gender identity. My mum taken it all so well when I came out just an hour ago. I can't even put it into a proper sentence, she told me she'd support me along the way... tell people who oppose to **** off, and help me come out to everyone else... I met Suki, one of the people who were closest to me ever. I went through a moment of breakdown today... finding everything out, our direction... so now we're just friends... until we meet... I hope we can be together how I thought we were again, but that'll have to wait... I'm just glad we're not seperated, that we're still friends at least, and that we didn't end it all in a massive flurry of cursing and hatred. Overall... thanks, everyone.

(If you're wondering about the astericks - it's a substitute... no point in rewriting when I can edit a bit out. :))

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 04:14:25 AM »
2009 was a pretty big year for me too.
Experimenting in the furry fandom, seeing what I like, what I dont. I started seriously drawing regularly. The love of my life turned out to be a lesbian. My arrogance survival mechanism was tested to its limit and came out fighting. I found out and accepted how femenine I really am. Started really seriously buying every game through online distribution. Saw my nephew for the first time. Lived in a house that I paid for for the first time ever. Also realised how weak and how incredibly, beautifully strong I am.

I solidified my calm.

And realised that the world can still hurt me, but I needn't fear, for I am awesome. B)
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Grey_Wulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • I feel stupid AND CONTAGIOUS!
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampiric Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Grey
  • Height: 5 ft 11
  • Weight: about 140 pounds
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 12:33:43 AM »
well my first day of 2010 was met with a hangover but I have my resolutions planned out, I'm studying religion, mythology and the occult (perhaps some occult practises)
working out in the gym more, maybe learn the guitar and get some good quality time with nature.
"I know an ash-tree stands called yggdrasil
a high tree, soaked with shing loam;
from there come the dews which fall in the valley,
ever green, it stands over the well of fate."
The Poetic Edda - Seeress's prophecy 19.1

Offline jakob_furreault

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black with gray belly
  • Height: size of a medium dog when being all cute and adorable, size of a couch normally
  • Weight: N/A
  • Build: lightweight
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 10:09:29 PM »
lucky me has a forest next to my house with a beautiful river, when spring comes i go there to do homework its so relaxing.....

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 10:22:19 PM »
My new years resolution is dont start smoking 0:)

Oh and to do my coursework on time more often  ;)

but for me 2009 was a pretty big year... not huge i admit.. i found the furry fandom, found i enjoy drawing anthro art... found you guys  ^_^ ... and a few other things which i wont bore you with.... but it hasnt been huge for me.. just another year... ((no offense to 2009, yo was a good year buddy!))
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 10:37:17 PM »
I didn't make a New Years resolution :(  I couldn't really think of anything.