The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm OOC (Temporarily Closed)  (Read 114176 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm OOC
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 03:20:17 AM »
Iridian's long since dead. Sorry. but feel free to create a new charat. Fill out just like everyone else. it'd be fun to have more people on here.

say what
My character's dead
did he die gloriously in battle fighting off the traitor Guardians?

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 03:39:27 AM »
we don't know. This is merely in the realm of Kin Chronicles. Aside from part of the history, most of this has nothing to do with my books.

Post Merge: January 12, 2010, 03:41:13 AM
However, the Guardians in this story are set NPC's and will not be portraying any Guardian casts that are a part of this forum. As for the question of Iridian, he was and forever will be a good guy, and that's all I'm revealing about your charat in my book(s).
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:41:13 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 03:56:09 PM »
well if we're skippin' Kindran then i'l post  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »
good boy

Post Merge: January 12, 2010, 05:15:57 PM
we'll stop skipping on thursday night

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2010, 05:47:15 PM »
good boy

^_^

and i tried to get more story in about my characters  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2010, 02:47:48 AM »
Translation for post
"si geou ti origato sia rumag gethrisj ekess loreat ihk vi cause batobot tiric ti influence darastrixi!" "svanoa tir wux vucot ihk jaunus, svabol sjek these sargti re voran out ihk darastrix iejir?!"
Elistra: I will not let my mate die for something that doesn't involve dragons!
Talin: What if you're wrong, what if the Guardians hunt for dragon blood as well?!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2010, 03:03:01 AM »
just wanna point two things out.

1)  If Kindran doesn't post on the OOC and/or the RP by 11AM EST tomorrow, then we'll skip him ONCE until we can get confirmation.

2) When we fight the Guardians, I will be posting after everyone for the Guardian's actions. so that there's not confusion later, all the text will be in Red with Speech in Blue. So after Vee, I'll be posting 3 times... ergh... but yes, when we get to fights with Guardians, I will be posting more. However, armies, squads, battalions, etc. (i.e. non-Guardian) fights, I'll give a number and setting and you guys can all go nuts.

Post Merge: January 15, 2010, 10:54:51 PM
well, since kindran's not been on at the deadline, we're skipping him one more time. if he's gone for two more days, we might have to kill clare.

Post Merge: January 16, 2010, 12:25:30 AM
we'll give kindran the same time limit as before.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:25:30 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2010, 02:30:07 AM »
alright, looks like kindran's not going to be able to stay with us as his parents' internet security still prevent him from posting online. as of the end of this battle with the assassins, clare will die. I will do it myself.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2010, 03:08:28 AM »
I'm sorry if I seem like I'm trying to deviate from everyone else, but my characters are not suited to be seperated. If it was just one person attacking them, Talin would handle it while Elistra would have helped Valius... but she considered that Talin has no chance against them without her throwing weapons.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2010, 03:00:50 PM »
meh. this is meant for your characters' each individual personalities and abilities. besides, the characters just met. it's not like their all gonna go super gungho with each other, y'know what i mean?

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2010, 05:13:27 PM »
But Kiana, on the other hand, doesn't have anyone whose her constant companion that needs to be helped. So she protects herself and then takes out threats towards other people afterward, just like she did with Valius.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 12:10:06 AM »
Chrono, can you please keep consistent with the posts? Vee and I had to modify our posts because of your last one. Plus, I think Kitt have to as well, but I don't hink he has to.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 09:10:28 AM »
Hey there guys 'n' gals, just popping in to see the rp side of The Kin Chronicles. Magnificent. I was just going to hop in as is, but was compeled to come here first out of respect for the author of this marvelous story. Ofcourse, I see now Im unable to join...Though if alotted a chance I wouldnt disappoint. I think I could offer an interesting twist. Also, would Necromancy be aloud? I had a sick idea for a character. More or less can animate the dead by sacrificing some of his blood to do so. A rather grizzly fellow, looks of death, pale and carries around a scythe wearing loose black robes.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:01:45 PM by Srgntcuddles »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »
as much fun as that sounds. in my story's realm, necromancers are high mages because of their abilities to manipulate lilfe0, and, as i said in the first post, no high mages. however, if you draw up a character sheet like everyone else, I'll think of somewhere for you to join if i approve of it, since we did just lost one person due to his parents' internet security. just fully read the first page, so i don't have to tell you your character needs changing. if you have questions, post them here or PM me. reference pics or something close to what your character will be wearing would be very good, because even clothes are taken into account in this RP. We take this RP seriously and we try to make 2 or 3 posts a day. If you accept, make your charat sheet and I'll look through it.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »
I would have greatly enjoyed playing as a Necromancer, because I thought it would have been a blast watching such a dark, deatlhy man fall in love. But I was debating between the Necro or this guy.

Name:Drevo Lajit
Species:Wolf
Class:Samurai-like Knight
Height:6'2
Weapon(s)/Magic Specialty: A Bow staff with a hidden Katana inside.
Physical Description:He's mostly black furred, other than his face which has a white half right down the middle. Has serveral scars hidden under his clothing.
Clothes: Dresses like Captain Kyoraku Shunsui from Bleach, you know, the guy with the straw hat. Loose black outfit, covered by a red robe tied lightly across the middle expossing his black outfit underneath.
He is extremely chivalrous, to the death if need be. Calm and laid back.

There, hows that? If it's accepted, I already have and Idea about how he can enter.

PS: I added a tid bit. Also, when I say "Outfit" I'm talking about what a generic ninja would be wearing. I just lack a better word for it...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 03:24:43 AM by Srgntcuddles »