The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm OOC (Temporarily Closed)  (Read 115222 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm OOC
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2010, 02:36:59 AM »

Remember guys! I control Septim between each of your posts. You only post your own characters' actions. I control Septim's actions and reactions to your attacks. Guardian fights are the only time the 3 line minimum rule does NOT apply.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2010, 02:40:19 AM »

Remember guys! I control Septim between each of your posts. You only post your own characters' actions. I control Septim's actions and reactions to your attacks. Guardian fights are the only time the 3 line minimum rule does NOT apply.

Oh, oh, oh!!
*tackles Shinzuu*
Can I use Chronin magic? :3
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2010, 02:48:03 AM »
I'll just assume we are all running at him togather and jump over you guys and try to get him from up high. Though where are his personal gaurds? I thought there were more than 3?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2010, 02:49:19 AM »
I'll just assume we are all running at him togather and jump over you guys and try to get him from up high. Though where are his personal gaurds? I thought there were more than 3?
Um, I killed the 4-armed stallion, Vee pwned the other guards... and Valius took down the dragons... am I missing anything?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2010, 02:51:40 AM »
The Guardian fight started in Shinzuu's post. You just have to figure out what your move will be after what Septim does before your post.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2010, 02:53:11 AM »
No, and Korius kileld the captain. Cuddles, read all post before asking rhetorical questions. Gabag, don't stupid crap on the OOC. Chrono, no. Not for this one. You'll have to develop later in the rp. It's too soon for you  to use Chronin's high mage magic.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2010, 02:54:29 AM »
No, and Korius kileld the captain. Cuddles, read all post before asking rhetorical questions. Gabag, don't stupid crap on the OOC. Chrono, no. Not for this one. You'll have to develop later in the rp. It's too soon for you  to use Chronin's high mage magic.
I removed the posts but i for some reason keep getting updates to this thread

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2010, 02:55:31 AM »
I thought the Royal Guards were the golden armored guys. And they where inside, not outside. But ohwell...Probably missed something somewhere. And Vee wasn't the ONLY one fighting... >:( Kitt was there too, cough cough. think I'll re read everything...

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2010, 02:56:58 AM »
Gabag, it's because you posted in this thread when he first started the RP. :P

And who said Kiana was the only one fighting? >_>

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2010, 02:57:31 AM »

Okay....
<w<
>w>
*tackles Vee*
This is fun :D

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2010, 03:01:55 AM »
I thought the Royal Guards were the golden armored guys. And they where inside, not outside. But ohwell...Probably missed something somewhere. And Vee wasn't the ONLY one fighting... >:( Kitt was there too, cough cough. think I'll re read everything...

yea, they were fighting inside.

Post Merge: February 12, 2010, 03:05:56 AM
now, Kitt's going to Slovakia for a week, starting Sunday, so Kitt's characters will separate from the party after the fight, and depending how quickly we get through this, might be leaving a little earlier. However, we will be opening up to 3 open slots. I will personally introduce applicants in my posts when we get to it. So far, I have Entaru's charat sheet and waiting on White's still.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 03:05:56 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2010, 03:10:47 AM »
now, Kitt's going to Slovakia for a week, starting Sunday, so Kitt's characters will separate from the party after the fight, and depending how quickly we get through this, might be leaving a little earlier. However, we will be opening up to 3 open slots. I will personally introduce applicants in my posts when we get to it. So far, I have Entaru's charat sheet and waiting on White's still.
does this mean its my turn now?

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2010, 03:15:04 AM »
Korius led the group far, down winding roads and small villages along the way. They never stayed in a village or town. They traveled a good 3 days, not really speaking much to each other, except when Talin would have his little outbursts. Finally, they made it to their first destination. Septim's castle was in view, about 1 KM away from the edge of the little woods. Korius sat the others beside him out of sight and drew into the dirt as they watched him. "Ok, I've been studying the castle for a number of months, now. They completely cleared the area around the castle so no one can sneak in. There are always 50 or more guards at a time. When inside, the audience chamber will be straight ahead, his own sleeping chambers to the right. It won't be easy. There are over 200 soldiers that live in the castle with him. There's no telling exactly how many there will be to meet us. Valius and I will be leading the attack. I want the rangers to bring up the rear, along with Kiana, her magic will make a good backup. Drevo, you're taking the right flank, and Talin will take the left with Elistra. Keep it relatively tight and beware of his personal guard. They will be dressed in golden armour, different from the others. From what I've gathered, they are all blade-masters. Protect Kiana, she will have the greatest disadvantage against them."

Valius drew Valia and kissed it before looking Korius in the eyes. "Very well, let's do it."

For some reason I was expecting like 50 soldiers outside, and like 200 "Personal Guards" inside. That's where I was confused. I'm a little offset lately. Bear with me.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2010, 03:18:47 AM »
soldiers are 200 soldiers in all. There's only 3 personal guards.

Post Merge: February 12, 2010, 03:19:20 AM
does this mean its my turn now?

is it sunday yet?

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2010, 04:23:49 PM »
no it is not Sunday yet, silly dwagon  :3

and if i can, i might be able to post once while im in Slovakia, if i can i might put a post of Kitt and his father off doing there own thing....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"