The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Z-Day OOC and Character Board  (Read 19253 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Z-Day OOC and Character Board
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2010, 09:27:03 AM »
Clyde has vanashed into the night as a speeding black blur. He WAS on a building, he got off the tower in attempts to save John from utter death when he was forced to to seek refuge in a nearby building and watch from the roof. He saw John fall onto and then climb into the RV that sped off into the distance and met up with that truck. Clyde knew he was forgotten and lied to John when he asked for him, knowing if he wasn't with him, John would have likely killed you all. So Clyde made his own escape, I plan for him to meet up with the two guys in the truck as you guys drive down the road. Clyde is no longer rescuable. John is still bleeding out in the RV. Drive off to Disney land now and forget Clyde like you already did.

Also, Gabag, John cut himself when he saved Clyde from...Uh...Zarda? John was on a telephone pole with his FN2000 and took a single shot that hit Zarda, causeing Zarda to fall off the tower, and from the recoil caused John to fall from the pole. BUT, John managed to grab onto one of the foot holds on the pole, doing so he swung from it and he cut himself in the rib area. A deep gash that caused him to loose blood quickly. It won't require stitches bacause John (And Clyde) were given a drug to enhance their abilities in combat. John can regenerate himself quicker than normal but much slower than Wolverine. John has just lost a lot of blood and has suffered a sprained ankle which he has not figured out yet. Yes, John is going to be a pain to deal with, running from zombies and all that but he has a gaping wound in his side and a sprained ankle. Anyone else(Excluding the zombies) would be a hastle too if they were in John's shoes.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 09:38:43 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2010, 05:30:51 PM »
I know Arrant, I realized I read it wrong right after I posted.  I tried to change it before anyone saw it but I guess I was too late.

I think its safe to say the zombies are too preoccupied to notice the rescue party so try not to make too much noise, otherwise we'll blitzkreig you.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 05:46:03 PM by Entaru »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »
Clyde has vanashed into the night as a speeding black blur. He WAS on a building, he got off the tower in attempts to save John from utter death when he was forced to to seek refuge in a nearby building and watch from the roof. He saw John fall onto and then climb into the RV that sped off into the distance and met up with that truck. Clyde knew he was forgotten and lied to John when he asked for him, knowing if he wasn't with him, John would have likely killed you all. So Clyde made his own escape, I plan for him to meet up with the two guys in the truck as you guys drive down the road. Clyde is no longer rescuable. John is still bleeding out in the RV. Drive off to Disney land now and forget Clyde like you already did.

Also, Gabag, John cut himself when he saved Clyde from...Uh...Zarda? John was on a telephone pole with his FN2000 and took a single shot that hit Zarda, causeing Zarda to fall off the tower, and from the recoil caused John to fall from the pole. BUT, John managed to grab onto one of the foot holds on the pole, doing so he swung from it and he cut himself in the rib area. A deep gash that caused him to loose blood quickly. It won't require stitches bacause John (And Clyde) were given a drug to enhance their abilities in combat. John can regenerate himself quicker than normal but much slower than Wolverine. John has just lost a lot of blood and has suffered a sprained ankle which he has not figured out yet. Yes, John is going to be a pain to deal with, running from zombies and all that but he has a gaping wound in his side and a sprained ankle. Anyone else(Excluding the zombies) would be a hastle too if they were in John's shoes.
ok, but we WENT BACK for Clyde, your making it sound like we INTENTIONALLY forgot him

the pace this rp moves it's a wonder i can keep up with it
However John wouldn't have killed us all, Damon would've thrown him out of a speeding RV off a bridge

it'll open a whole new branch of opportunity now that Clyde is gone, he can go Lone Wolf for awhile, thats always fun, popping zombie cap without any kill stealers.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2010, 07:47:12 PM »
the pace this rp moves it's a wonder i can keep up with it
True dat :(
Guess you're just skilled at controlling RPs xD

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2010, 04:28:56 AM »

I tried to get him, but no one would tell me where is he

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2010, 02:06:18 AM »
I'm waiting for Sanko to respond, Shiro.

Post Merge: February 17, 2010, 06:47:58 PM
Now I reveal Entaru's purpose.  He doesn't view the infection as random but as an act of God, or The Hunger as he calls it.  I've been saving up for this moment.  Entaru is a religous zealot, bent on the utter annilation of all living things.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 06:47:58 PM by Entaru »