The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: yoha all!  (Read 3433 times)

Offline fish

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda (Variation of)
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 115 lbs.
  • Build: Slim/ Stick-like
Re: yoha all!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 02:34:48 PM »

'Ellos there.
Welcome to the FF.

I'm iKero-chu, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja.
:P

-Pets the cute Red Panda.-
z'ank you very much-o for the welcome, Kero-chu! I'm glad to mee--- *immediately stops talking as soon as the petting starts and slowly leans his head into it, almost as if in a trance* o_o

-Murrs.-
You remind me so much more of a ferret.
xD <3 -Petpet-

*tilts his head at Kero-chu* I... do? *grabs his chest fur with his paw and looks at it, then turns around and looks at his fluffy tail behind him*
nope! red panda!
*leans in towards Kero and starts to whisper* but I heard a rumor that red pandas such as myself are... ferrachu-friendly *sneaks a quick lick on Kero's forehead*
*as soon as he starts to get pet again, he lowers his head until he's eventually laying on the ground with the same blank expression* hhhhhhhhhhhgggh.

Welcome stylin panda Dogfish, I love that avi you have and you sound pretty cool. Enjoy FF and make yourself at home :3 *Gives Tiramisu*
Stylin'? Z'ank you very much, your avi is awesome too!
well, if I sound cool, I'm probably fooling you :3 I'm quite the dork.
Thanks for ze welcome! *gives a kind bow and grabs 2 forks, giving one of them back to White Wolf* Have some too!

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 06:19:32 PM »

'Ellos there.
Welcome to the FF.

I'm iKero-chu, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja.
:P

-Pets the cute Red Panda.-
z'ank you very much-o for the welcome, Kero-chu! I'm glad to mee--- *immediately stops talking as soon as the petting starts and slowly leans his head into it, almost as if in a trance* o_o

-Murrs.-
You remind me so much more of a ferret.
xD <3 -Petpet-

*tilts his head at Kero-chu* I... do? *grabs his chest fur with his paw and looks at it, then turns around and looks at his fluffy tail behind him*
nope! red panda!
*leans in towards Kero and starts to whisper* but I heard a rumor that red pandas such as myself are... ferrachu-friendly *sneaks a quick lick on Kero's forehead*
*as soon as he starts to get pet again, he lowers his head until he's eventually laying on the ground with the same blank expression* hhhhhhhhhhhgggh.
u

0: -Legasp.-
Most creatures are Ferrachu friendly :'P -Chuckles and keeps petting, Murrpurr.-
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Tartarosos

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »