The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry hate??? WHY!!  (Read 727 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Furry hate??? WHY!!
« on: December 05, 2009, 05:42:11 AM »
Ok, so i have been looking up Anti-fur hate for a little while now, and i feel like we kinda have no supporters! Everyone is agreeing with these haters!
WHY?
Is it the fact that they don't understand what the Fandom is about? Or are they just like that?
If they troll, they should do it privately and not out in the open, because they screw up the facts and spread us in a degenerate sense of the word Furry. People read this stuff and believe it. I have an example of a debate that has been going on since the elections.

[link removed]
This is a prime example of what people tell other people that isn't true. I mean, i am all up in arms about this because there are so many fursectuting weirdoes out there, and i feel like they should be educated or eradicated (not physically, i just mean ban from the internet.)
These guys are still out there, and i feel that they should leave us alone. There are a lot more serious matters out there, and i think they should be discussed rather than this flame war nonsense.

Though you mean well, please do not link to such a site.
Vosur

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:09:55 AM by Vosur »
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Furry hate??? WHY!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 06:21:31 AM »
O ma poor brother *props you up on mu knee* it goes back way far back when, humans hate what they do not understand man is arrogant and its pride is to high (hins the name homo sapien sapien it stands for twice the wise man) they destroy/hurt what ever is different or in there mind wrong they hated gay's because they where different they Christians started the crusades to get rid of the Muslims (and failed lol) its just humans way of dealing with thangs (why understand when you could just deam it wrong and hate)
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 06:26:22 AM »
No, but its not just that!
Do you think their childhoods wern't filled with cartoons and disney movies that they enjoyed? What about mascots at football games? Trix Cereal???
Come on.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 07:16:53 AM »
Have you noticed that was published on a conservitive, Bible-Thumper website? Its natural that those... (Mumbles incoheriently) ....Would say stuff like that about us. But at least we have BBC and G4 on our side. That's much more than a crack-job user website could ever do. XD

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 07:18:57 AM »
True.

I didn't know we had G4 on our side!

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 07:46:24 AM »
Well at least we have some ppl

Idk the human mind is an odd thang they think any one who associates them self with furrys or the furry culture are automatically into bestiality (which is a major tabo in society)
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 07:48:14 AM »
O ma poor brother *props you up on mu knee* it goes back way far back when, humans hate what they do not understand man is arrogant and its pride is to high (hins the name homo sapien sapien it stands for twice the wise man) they destroy/hurt what ever is different or in there mind wrong they hated gay's because they where different they Christians started the crusades to get rid of the Muslims (and failed lol) its just humans way of dealing with thangs (why understand when you could just deam it wrong and hate)
a few interjections of note
1. That report is from 2007
2. The Crusades could also be seen as a massive undertaking for the Holy Land only, because the Crusaders and Saracens fought many times for Jerusalem for religious passage, not exterminating Muslims for being different.
3. The Crusaders never actually started hostilities, Jerusalem was a city where you could go to and fro until either the Seljuks or Ottomans took the city over and denied passage to pilgrims, The Saracens fought to protect their land and to keep passage to the Holy Land.
4. Both sides came out of the Crusades with GREAT understanding believe it or not, with advances in mathematics, culture, etc.
5. (now going back to the issue at hand) There about 10 of these threads, and all of them are the same. It's what the troll wants. A reaction. With a reaction they can fuel the fires of hate and anger.
6. To get away from this hate and anger, you must not even acknowledge their attempts to slander the good name of furries. They'll be a victim of bad karma soon enough.
7. Your reading this from a website that says anime is murderous and to beat your children for being furry.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 09:13:45 AM »
Thank you Gabag.

Shiro, the best thing for you to do in situations like this is to simply ignore them as Gabag has mentioned, such people thrive on the attention of their "targets"  (i.e.: us ) and if they can get that attention, they won and they'll do anything to get another victory until they degrade us to their level.