The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Diary Of Jane ((Reloaded))  (Read 2640 times)

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Diary Of Jane ((Reloaded))
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 01:47:19 AM »
Shane noticed that a picture frame fell.  He tried catching it but failed.. "Cr*p...."
He exited Jane's parents' room and looked around the house.. "I need to find evidence... I need to figure out who killed Jane."  Shane muttered, running down the steps.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »
Eli, ripping up sheets of paper in a frenzied manner, cried silently. She waited for her husband to come home, afraid to face the police alone. Her emerald eyes were wet with more unshed tears as she heard the door creak open. Racing out of her bedroom in a blur, she took the two flights of stairs four at a time and leaped into her husband's arms.

Jacob stumbled under his wife's sudden weight then righted himself. "Honey, what's wrong?" He murmured, stroking her hair soothingly. It'd taken some time for him to get used to her sudden falls into depression but he adjusted well. Feeling helpless, he held her and stroked her cheek. After a few minutes of silence, he let go and smiled at her, kissing her forehead.

(Sorry it's so short... Meant to get here earlier.)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 11:47:15 PM by ~Weakest Link: Livor Mortem~ »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 08:10:06 PM »
When Flames had his mind on something, a destination to arrive at, a personal mission to fulfill...neither crowds nor traffic slowed him down. He would simply stride swiftly directly towards his goal, eyes focused ahead with a white-hot intensity. People immediately knew this was a fox with a mission and they kept out of his way. Walls, fences, roads, cars: they didn't matter. It was a simple matter of taking a few steps here, glaring over there, doing a jump over that obstacle and running past that area.
In no time at all he was in front of Jane's home. An officer patrolling nearby was about to approach him, but upon recognising the clothing and fiery fur of Flames, the officer changed her mind, instead ignoring him.

Flames took a deep breath, reached into an inside pocket and retrieved a shiny key, which he simply gazed at with sorrowful, pained eyes, remembering exactly how he had been accepted into the family and how he recieved the key. Flames closed his eyes and sighed heavily, the anguish and regret weighing down on his heart like the night dragging the Sun down into the darkness. With a slow, careful movement, he unlocked the door and entered the house...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »
Vince spent a good while of the lessons of the day in the empty music class, playing his sorrowful melodies.
When the bell rang for the end of the day, Vince finally made his way out of the classroom, making his way to his locker and checking if he needed anything from it, grabbed a few books and left the school.
When he walked home, Vince took the way through Autumn street, stopping in front of Jane's house and looking at it. He stood there for a while, also that the door had just closed when he came, wondering who had went inside with all the policemen still around.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »
he felt a warm, familiar wind brush against him and through the tears and the alcohol he looked about for her. "Jane!" he called half expecting to really answer him. He took another sip and stumbled onward towards her home. "Surely some clue must be there" he thought in a surprisingly clear way despite the massive intake of alcohol. Down the street he fumbled, brushing against fur after fur. In front of him a vision of her beckoned him on as if taking him to his final resting place. "I'm coming for you my love" he mumbled to himself as he neared her home.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 08:04:32 PM »
Flames had barely locked the door behind him and took a few steps forward before a tingle went through his spine: a sign that someone else was approaching. Wondering as to who it could have been, he slowly turned around his dark clothing flying to the side as if in a strong wind. His mind and loose clothing came to a halt as the handle turned and he realised who it was. "Tezz..."
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.