The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)  (Read 4185 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2015, 12:42:07 PM »
((Gosh, I have so many characters I could use for this RP  XD ))
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Zireous

• Vibrating Furby
  • I hate it when bigger furs pick on the smaller one
    • Awards
  • Species: Liszard Folk
  • Coloring: charcoal with an ash under belly
  • Height: 7.2ft
  • Weight: 204lb
  • Build: muscular with rough edges
  • Currently: At school.
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »
((I would use the one that you use the least)) Zireous was back home with some food, however today was different. Henwas mad not at himself but he was mad that three punks were picking on this nice lady. Sure I beat the crap out of them, but it was still wrong. And very thought of it just made him want to hurt someone...But he knew that wouldn't get him any were.... But he couldn't help but to put a hole in his bedroom wall.... The pain from his hand didn't matter. All he wanted right now was to sleep... ''I really need to make friends'' He thought to himself, as he wrapped himself with a blanket.......

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2015, 02:23:16 PM »
At large, empty mansion located on the top of a fenced in hill, three moving trucks pulled up in front of the building along with a black luxury car with a blue "T" on the hood of it. When the trucks stopped, the movers began to bring in expensive furniture and items into the mansion. as they were doing that, an elderly beaver in a black tuxedo came out of the car to open the front passenger seat, allowing a seven foot velociraptor to step out of it. The velociraptor had yellow scales and thick black stripes and wore a black suit. He had a stern, cold look on his face. Without a word, the velociraptor went to the pack seat where his daughter sat, blindfolded. After gently leading her out of the car, her father gave her a warm hug before say to the beaver, "Bring her inside." with that, the beaver began guiding his daughter to the mansion. His daughter was also a velociraptor, but had only yellow scales and wore tan jeans along with a light pink T-shirt. She was also much less intimidating than her father, since her claws looked to be filed. But as the beaver guided her to the mansion, blindfolded, her body was shaking nervously, as if she was afraid of the outside...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 02:31:19 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Zireous

• Vibrating Furby
  • I hate it when bigger furs pick on the smaller one
    • Awards
  • Species: Liszard Folk
  • Coloring: charcoal with an ash under belly
  • Height: 7.2ft
  • Weight: 204lb
  • Build: muscular with rough edges
  • Currently: At school.
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2015, 10:46:46 PM »
After his slumber. Zireous awoke, with his eyes in a little pain. When his eyes could see, he saw he was in his house. With at least ten holes in his bedroom walls. He got up to do his morning chores and what not. When he was done after cleaing up his living room. He thought now was a good time to check out his neighborhood. He didn't want to be creepy about it soo. He would make up the excuse 'Oh hi. What's your name?'' While he was doing his morning jog. Since he loves being the big strong guy, which meant he had to keep in shape. So when he had his sweats, and jogging hoodie. Then his running shoes on him. He started on his way around the neighborhood waiting to meet someone......

Offline Gone forever

• Boisterous Bear
  • like I should be
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2015, 08:03:57 PM »
Furme leaned back in his recliner his feet and tail dangling over the sides as he bobbed his head to the rap music playing through his earbuds. His windows are broken but the curtains are closed rendering it dark save for the light shining through them as a light breeze moves them. There are multiple takeout boxes scattered across the floor and table. He gets up from his recliner with a slight grunt and walks to the table through the boxes, grabs a corn dog from another box and slides it off the stick with his teeth, eating it in one bite. He walks to the fridge and grabs a full jug of milk and drinks half of it straight from the jug finishing with a loud belch.
"Ahh delicious!"

He walks outside still wearing his torn white T-shirt and ripped jeans from last night, and throws a paw over his eyes as he's nearly blinded by the light. He looks around to see if anyone is out and about.