The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furadise: Minecraft Server  (Read 865 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Furadise: Minecraft Server
« on: September 03, 2013, 07:13:01 PM »
Hey everyone, I've gone and created a Minecraft server!
Though it's essentially complete, I'm still considering it in the "beta" stage right now, only because of some kinks that need to be fixed with the main spawn/community area.

However, I'm still ready to start accepting outside players! Right now I'm looking at a max of 20 or so, just to see how much this server can run.  If you're interested just post here and I can PM you the server IP ;D

Some notes about the server:

• We need Ops! I've already got two, but I would like to have at the very least two or three more. Ops have limited commands and extended building permissions, but their main goal is to make sure no one is doing anything they shouldn't, and be there to help other members. If you're interested you can PM me about it and we'll talk about that further. Note that the more experience as a mod you've had, the better your chances.
  • We need builders! The main spawn area is nice as it is, but I'm currently looking toward building a second community place focused more on shops. If you're good at building things, then this is for you~. If you don't wanna help that's fine too, I've pretty much got a general idea how to do it myself.
  • We need shop owners! Right now I do have a shops plugin for the server, now we just need someone to fill those shops. I'd like to have shops for; Armors, Blocks, Ingots, Weapons, Tools, Foodstuff, Farmstuff, Adventurestuff, General goods and realty. (Shops are currently NOT working do to conflicts with block protection right now.)
  • While you're free to go off wherever you wish, we encourage that you get a house in the main community site as well, that way everyone can have a place to conjoin and be a, well, community! Ops have their own Admin House where they can be close to the main city.