The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Which band did you last see live?  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: Which band did you last see live?
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 07:05:43 PM »
I remember to have seen "The Agonist" when they came into my local town back in february 2010. It was an awesome show although the place was very little.

But my first real big concert I ever went... I will always remember it... It was on 7/7/10 at the bell center in Montreal... I almost missed that concert but I managed to order a ticket. This concert blew out my mind as my 2 favorite bands ever were taking the stage together  :o ... I am talking about the Iron Maiden's "Final Frontier World Tour" with Dream Theater an the opening band  :o ... This night blew my mind and I actualy cried when Iron Maiden played "Fear Of The Dark" , my top favorite song from them  :') . I will always remember this concert :') .

Another concert that blew my mind off was the one I just went last weekend (June 17-18) . It was the Montebello Rockfest (at about 40 minutes from where I live) and I had the chance to see and discover many bands of Punk Rock, Metalcore and Deathcore such as : NOFX, CJ Ramone, Hatebreed, Cancer Bats, Abandon All Ships, Blind Witness and I also had the extreme chance of seeing The Agonist for the second time as well as Lamb of God's ONLY 2011 show up in the front row ( I even received some spit from the singer XD)

Now for my upcoming shows, I plan to go to the Heavy MTL where there will be bands such as Disturbed, As I Lay Dying, Kiss, Opeth, Anthrax, Children Of Bodom, Unearth, Suicide Silence and many great bands I listen to ^-^.

And I also plan to go see Amon Amarth up in Montreal on August 13th =3
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2011, 07:35:27 AM »
FIlo & Peri
Super 8  & Tab
Morgan Page
Gabriel and Dresden
Markus Schulz
Excision
Eddie Halliwell

All at Electric Daisy Carnival Dallas woot woot!!!!
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 10:06:26 PM »
Saw Journey play live last night here in Omaha!  :D
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2011, 09:03:25 AM »
This weekend, I went to a metal fest in montreal, Quebec and I saw many bands like Suicide Silence, As I Lay Dying, Children of Bodom, Anthrax, Opeth, Mötorhead, Disturbed, kiss and many many more ^-^ ... Here's a couple of pictures for you guys :)

That's Trivium's rythmic/lead signer ^-^

Disturbed guitarist ^-^

Disturbed singer... This pose, I tried to have it all night long and FINALLY managed to have it ^-^

As I Lay Dying's bassist who has an extraordinary voice :o

Children of Bodom's signer/rythym guitar ... He's such of a cutie =D

And finally but not the least, glam metal's pioneers... KISS :3
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God