The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Advice Please  (Read 426 times)

Offline wolfboi20

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Advice Please
« on: April 17, 2010, 05:59:05 PM »
So I recently told my girlfriend about me being into the whole furry thing. Surprisingly she was 100% cool with it and up for trying to work it into our relationship. I was just looking for any good ideas. I am more interested in he being the one dressed up as a furry, and i think she is cool with that, but i don't really know how to go about it. I'm not into the big fursuits, more the skin tight ones like from Cats.

This whole thing has me kinda nervous and embarrassed, but at the same time I really want to take advantage of her open-mindedness and have some really yiffy fun

Let me know if you have any suggestions. Also, feel free to email me your ideas, or tell me how you first started working it into your real life.
[email protected]

thanks so much

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Advice Please
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »
Discussion of sexual activities isn't allowed here. Please read over the forum rules.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.