The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Annoying parents and loneliness...  (Read 857 times)

Offline Tartarosos

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
Re: Annoying parents and loneliness...
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 02:56:48 AM »
I'd really like to help you but I'm probably not the best person around here to do so, I think your mom might be right about being worried of you spending your time on internet and talking with strangers, you should try to go outside more often and talk with real people, that should be much more important then anything on the internet, never allow these forums and chat services become your life and please whatever you do don't give your personal information to anyone unless you know them very well.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: Annoying parents and loneliness...
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 08:44:29 AM »
I can't complain about the parent thing. Mine are together and almost lets me do what every(not rubbing it in or anything), so i can't help you with that. But I can help you with the loneliness. I was very antisocial, I had no friends, I barely hanged out with anyone. With that, it caused some attention needing problems as a teen, mostly among folks other than family. Try to hang out with as much as friends as possible, in the future, you will regret it