The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The not so fascinating life of Star Fox. [Fan Fiction]  (Read 1182 times)

Offline StarFX100

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I win!
    • Furry Fandom
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf /w dragon wings
  • Coloring: brown fur, mostly. Red wings with blue tips.
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Build: Alittle fat, but you can bearly notice it.
The not so fascinating life of Star Fox. [Fan Fiction]
« on: March 09, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »
What I've been noticing in fan Fictions about Star Fox is that they're always having him do something heroic like saving the Lylat system, and whatever. You guys need to realize that the Star Fox team have lives other then saving planets and whatnot. Thus, this fan-fic was born!

Offline StarFX100

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I win!
    • Furry Fandom
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf /w dragon wings
  • Coloring: brown fur, mostly. Red wings with blue tips.
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Build: Alittle fat, but you can bearly notice it.
Re: The not so fascinating life of Star Fox. [Fan Fiction]
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 09:23:06 PM »
Chapter 1:

It's short, I know, every fan-fic's gotta start somewhere...

The Star Fox team are planning to have a party at the Great Fox in a few days and are sending invitations to their friends. Falco & Peppy are hanging the decorations, Slippy's rearranging the stereo system in Falco's boom box to play through the speakers in party room, Krystal is burning all her mp3s she has in her mp3 player into a disk, and Fox is writing down the invitations.
   So far Fox has finish the invitations for: Falco, Slippy, Peppy, Krystal, Katt, Bill, Gen. Pepper, Fara, and about 30 other people. He noticed the that there where three more invitations to fill out. He started wondering, “Should I invite them, they are my rivals. On the other hand, I do still owe Wolf for inviting me to his birthday party last year, even though he got me drunk that same night and--- Screw it! What's the worst that can happen anyway?” He then writes down the invitations to Wolf, Leon, and Panther, gripping the pen down severely as if struggling to invite them over. He then puts the pen down  after the ordeal and stands up to see how everyone's doing so far.
   He sees Falco and Peppy putting up the decorations. Fox says, “You guys do know that the party isn't until Thursday, right? “Are you serious!? Peppy you a**wipe, you said it was tomorrow!”, exclaimed Falco. “It wasn't? I thought you said it was Tuesday, Fox.”, said Peppy in his semi-raspy voice. Fox shouted, “It was on the calender, Peppy! Just forget it, I have to send these invitations immediately before the post office closes. I'll be back before 6, so know fooling around.”
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:04:19 AM by StarFX100 »