The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cheers love, the cavalry's here!  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Faye_Elizabeth

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Accepting something is easier said than done
    • Awards
Cheers love, the cavalry's here!
« on: August 28, 2018, 12:12:25 AM »
Hey everyone!  My name's Faye and I'm just an average nerd who likes music, anime, video games, art, and RPing!  I found this site by chance one day and only now got around to making an account and all that.  Life's gotten pretty busy lately but I hope to get to know all of you!
I throw my guns up in the air sometimes, singing eyy-oh spray and prayy-oh!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Cheers love, the cavalry's here!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 01:54:41 AM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! You're definitely okay in my book. I get into a lot of gaming and RPing myself.

What kind of games and RPs do you typically go for?

Here's to hoping you have a good time here!
--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline MetalWoof

• Vibrating Furby
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena/Coyote
  • Coloring: Grays and browns
  • Height: 5'#03910
  • Weight: 210 lbs
  • Build: A bit chubby
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Apathetic
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 07:52:23 PM »
Hey!

Welcome to The Furry Forums! I like music, RP, and art too! I'm always up for a good *cough* wholesome *cough* RP so maybe hmu if you want to. What genres of music do you like or dislike listening to?

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Digital Artist
Almost too awkward to function

Offline Faye_Elizabeth

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 04:18:25 AM »
What kind of games and RPs do you typically go for?
I'm a big fan of strategy games, MMORPGs and shooters.  I actually just finished Ghost Recon Wildlands earlier today and it was a blast!
As for RPs, I like anything from casual to story-driven action RPs and the ones of questionable nature that can stem from some of them.

What genres of music do you like or dislike listening to?
I'm a big metal head.  I enjoy Pantera, Ghost, Lamb of God and Slipknot mostly in that category.  Other than that, I can listen to any genre.  On my phone I have metal, rap, hard rock, classic rock, pop, soul, jazz, country, and several others I'm sure I'm forgetting. 

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:31:24 PM »
Now that is interesting. I get into those same kinds of games and story-driven RPs. What are the odds?

As for music... I have my own variety of music I listen to, from Linkin Park (reasons why are... personal), to Breaking Benjamin, Nickelback, the orchestral work of John Williams, Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori, Jerry Goldsmith... I recently got a couple songs from Disturbed and some others.

... yeah, I have my own music collection. And I'm always looking to expand it. Same with my games. I take after my father in that I collect them.

Speaking of games, if you like Strategy games, I could recommend one for you (assuming you don't already have it) - Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. Very fun to play and mod (I would know, I mod it, myself).

And in terms of RP, if you feel like it, you could check out the RP I have running - Galactic Society.

You have fun, now!
--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Faye_Elizabeth

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 09:11:30 PM »
Speaking of games, if you like Strategy games, I could recommend one for you (assuming you don't already have it) - Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. Very fun to play and mod (I would know, I mod it, myself).
I actually haven't played Sins of a Solar Empire in a long time.  I used to have it on CD, but it was super fun.  I haven't been playing very many strategy games as of late, but I remember having a lot of fun with Sins of a Solar Empire when I played it.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 10:57:46 PM »
So you've played it from day one of its release. I did the same - until Rebellion came out. Rebellion was all three Sins games rolled into one with new content. Bought it the second I could get to it. Now I mod it. Much fun. Tedious, but the end results are Worth it.

Interesting that we have similar interests in games. Ahh, if only I had better internet... which reminds me, which MMOs do you play?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 11:01:46 PM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Faye_Elizabeth

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 11:17:27 PM »
which reminds me, which MMOs do you play?

Mostly Old School Runescape these days, It makes me yearn for a simpler time, like back in 2005, when I didn't have as much responsibility LOL

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 12:05:38 AM »
I see. I play WOW and SWTOR on-and-off, and STO when I feel like it (have a lifetime subscription to it, so all the better), and when I want a simpler Star Wars MMO, I play Star Wars Galaxies. My coming birthday, assuming my friend comes through for me, I'm gonna have a new PC and a new game to play - Destiny 2. Then Diablo 3 a lot later (a local friend of mine is gonna help me power-level my char there).

I wonder - you play any Skyrim or Fallout, by chance?

Offline Faye_Elizabeth

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 12:25:43 AM »
I wonder - you play any Skyrim or Fallout, by chance?
I have played both, yes, but I think I prefer Oblivion as a whole to Skyrim for story and atmosphere purposes.  I can't wait for Skyblivion to be released

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 02:26:00 AM »
You're waiting on Skyblivion?! Me too! SOOOOO stoked for that! Gonna be dual-wielding weapons and being a bad***... only question I face is, am I gonna dual-wield my Eagle Swords, or my lightsabers...? Yes, I have a lightsabers mod on my Skyrim. And a mod that lets me use the Force. Jedi and Sith FTW! lol Also waiting on the release for the Frontier. That, coupled with Tale of Two Wastelands, is gonna make for an extreme playthrough...

Wow. Anyway, if you wanna continue this conversation, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, I'll see you around the Forums!
--Rom

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »
Hey Faye,
I have to say
I hope you stay
For the rest of the day
It should be okay ^_^