The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: goat sounds  (Read 977 times)

Offline SkinFlake The Goat

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Goat
  • Coloring: dark brown
  • Build: slim
goat sounds
« on: December 14, 2016, 12:31:44 AM »
Hey, just watched... https://youtu.be/lp6lX0ZxN1Q and at 6:53 theres a black and white goat doing goat noises. I think it might be a duck call they are using. If anybody knows who that is or how they do that I would love to know.

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Recuperating
Re: goat sounds
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 02:28:20 PM »
I'm not too sure personally, but some companies who make hunting calls and reeds have sound examples of their products. I know Quaker Boy has most of their sound examples on their YouTube channel (and I myself purchased a cow & calf reed from them, works great). Of course they play the reed as if you're using it for hunting, but you can make quite a few different sounds once you get the placement right. I'd say just hunt around and listen to reeds and see which one you think is the closest tone to what you want :)