The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Otherkin/Therian born?  (Read 1290 times)

Offline hexfur

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Otherkin/Therian born?
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:46:22 AM »
So all my life, I've had a connection with animals that I have never quite had with humans. The only exception is my mate.
But in early years, I felt connected to cats so strongly that sometimes I could actually hear them speak to me (telepathy). In the more recent years, I felt a connection with Wolves. I was actually approached by a white wolf in my dreams multiple times & since then, I can see her walking with me everyday, living with me almost like a pet would (minus the walks & having to feed her).
Since Okami (my white wolf spirit animal) has appeared, occasionally I can actually feel wolf ears instead of my human ones, sometimes I feel awkward handling things or even walking because I feel paws, and a few times (mostly at my cats when they do something wrong) I have growled in a very wolf like manor.
When I was younger, I was the same way about cats. I could feel a tail or ears even when I was really little. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a born therian/otherkin.