The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: maybe i just need to call it quits...  (Read 370 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
maybe i just need to call it quits...
« on: November 26, 2014, 06:14:16 AM »
My mom... she saw me sending a rather suggestive message... she lost it and trashed everyting on the desk and screamed at the top of her lungs. Im tired... im so tired... i keep doing this to myself... why cant i just leave stuff alone? haha i cant even cry... even though i made my parents cry just five minites ago... what is wrong with me? Its my fault... its my falt and i just keep making it worse... i just wanna disappear from existence and crouch in a small box for a while.... not like they dont have enough to deal with...
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
Re: maybe i just need to call it quits...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 11:55:52 AM »
Sub... It's not your fault if your mum flips out because of a message you were about to send. It's hers. She should understand that you are probably just exploring new things to try find out who you are. If your parents can't understand that... It isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself for trying to find out who you are.
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline Hiyate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Happy, silly stuff :P
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: orange, white with yellow eyes
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 128 lbs
  • Build: average
  • Currently: Doing things
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 10:44:44 PM »
Yeah, I agree with Aakor. These things you should never blame yourself for. I definitely think she, and just about every parent, should take sometime to better know their children, after all we're not one dimensional characters. We have thoughts and feelings that just need to be acknowledged.
It's more fun when things don't go exactly as planned.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 01:27:48 PM »
Hey man *hugs*

Personally I don't have a problem with you sending a private message of an intimate nature.

But as a parent I understand conceptualizing your child as a sexual being isn't easy. Intellectually you want your kids to have a healthy, satisfying sex life,  but emotionally you want to lock them away and sit on the porch with a loaded shotgun.

Add in issues of orientation,  internet predators and any fetish details and the emotional voice can really drown out the intellectual one.

Once the shock wears off maybe your parents will be cool, but maybe meeting them halfway by acknowledging theirconcerns as valid might help you make your case that you aren't doing anything wrong.

Without knowing your parents I can only guess what their views are, but if, as you imply, they have a lot going on and are stressed already, any one thing which they do not approve of is enough to condemn any online relationship.

Remember,  just because this is hard for your psrents doesn't mean you have done anything wrong.  So don't be too hard on yourself.

If you want to talk just PM me buddy.