The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Winter's OCs  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Luceira

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (Display name was formally Winter (Cylver))
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampire Fox
  • Coloring: Black, grey and red
  • Currently: not Super duper happy D:
Winter's OCs
« on: October 29, 2014, 09:55:53 PM »
Okay so I'm sure this is the right place to post this but the problem is i'm reaaally not good at drawing so very few of my characters will have art, I dunno if that's bad they don't have art. I reaaaally like to create OCs and story so over the past few days i've just been thinking up this world in my head where these OCs live which I might write-up as fan-fiction or something. If anyone wants to draw any of them let me know i'd love to see them drawn.  ^_^  (i'm also willing to attempt an art trade)

Let's start with my fursona. This might change as it's early days for me but this is who it is now, I'll do a bio thing for each OC.

Name: Winter (Taken Name)
Nickname: Winny (he dislikes this name)
Species: Anthro Bombay Cat with a white-tipped, black fox tail. (digitigrade)
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi
Mate: None
Height: 6'5''
Build: nimble, slender, almost underweight build. (agile and majestic movement)
Specific Marks: White fur mark on left shoulder of an E and a B mashed together so it looks like an 8 made of only diagonal lines and a line down the middle.
Clothing: Black shorts - made out of a material similar to sweatpants -, a sleeveless top and a hood (his ears still show like in the image).
Accessories: Black mask with light-blue eye guards. Black leather cat collar loosely around right wrist with a blank gold name tag.
Likes: Standing on buildings, playing the flute, parkour, fighting people, practicing magic, rock music of pretty much all kind.
Fighting Style: His own unique martial art that mostly uses palm and leg counterattacks.
Powers: Shadow Magic. He can control shadows and make them tangible, solid and often sharp. He can become a shadow and 'shadow-walk'. He can control and manipulate his own shadow similar to Dr. Facilier's shadow from Princess and the Frog.
Personality: cold and dark but calm. Would be described as heartless and merciless by people who don't know him personally but he cares a lot about friends and would go beyond the limits to defend/help them.
Backstory: Winter was raised and trained by someone known only in history by the name of Night. He refuses to disclose any information about his guardian despite the constant efforts of historians and government officials. His birth parents are unknown to even him. When Winter reached 13 years of age Night left him for no apparent reason to fend for himself on the streets though he was already very skilled at life on the streets.
Friends (Other OCs):  Kiba - who won his friendship by besting him in battle
                                   Lucy - each time someone asks how they met a different answer is given.

Next queued OC: Shiro Kiba

[attachment deleted by admin]