The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: from the shadows of a far away land comes a white wolf  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Roxas

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I AM THE DARKNESS!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: winged wolf
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 7'9
  • Weight: 236 lbs
  • Build: athletic, not huge muscles though
from the shadows of a far away land comes a white wolf
« on: July 11, 2007, 06:09:21 PM »
greetings all, my name is roxas i will not bite so please feel free to talk. read my profile to learn more about me or chat me up
Many a person has come to me after watching me use my powers to ask me the same question. what is that darkness that i wield so easily it seems like it is some part of my own body? they ask me and every single time i tell them that is the wrong question, it is not a what it is a who. then they ask me who is  the darkness, that i can control so easily and overwhich i have seemingly unlimited control over? i think for a moment then summon the shadows around me and turn them into clones of myself, sometimes there is a few, sometimes there is over a million of me, i make them each look identical. i have them move about doing all sorts of stunts and using everyone of my powers to a perfect extent, then i release them back to where they came. By this time, me, the real me is right in front of the person that asked me, i look them straight into the eyes,  mine are usally black as the night by now, and i tell them, there is no darkness, on

ephemral

Re: from the shadows of a far away land comes a white wolf
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:12:56 PM »
 OwO Welcome aboard the furry forum.

Offline Roxas

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I AM THE DARKNESS!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: winged wolf
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 7'9
  • Weight: 236 lbs
  • Build: athletic, not huge muscles though
Re: from the shadows of a far away land comes a white wolf
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 06:35:58 PM »
btw if there any any artists here, i could use a picture of myself. for detials and the reward for it contact me
Many a person has come to me after watching me use my powers to ask me the same question. what is that darkness that i wield so easily it seems like it is some part of my own body? they ask me and every single time i tell them that is the wrong question, it is not a what it is a who. then they ask me who is  the darkness, that i can control so easily and overwhich i have seemingly unlimited control over? i think for a moment then summon the shadows around me and turn them into clones of myself, sometimes there is a few, sometimes there is over a million of me, i make them each look identical. i have them move about doing all sorts of stunts and using everyone of my powers to a perfect extent, then i release them back to where they came. By this time, me, the real me is right in front of the person that asked me, i look them straight into the eyes,  mine are usally black as the night by now, and i tell them, there is no darkness, on