The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Best albums of 2012.  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Georgisaur

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 5"11
Best albums of 2012.
« on: December 26, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ug_news/top_10_albums_of_2012.html

Best albums of 2012. Opinions? Any band that you think deserves to be on this list?

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Re: Best albums of 2012.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 12:42:26 PM »
Helvetios - eluveitie. friggin love this album it was a great way to start the new year at the time. I love eluveitie but this just blew me away. As much as I would assume their traditional theme to get old, suprisingly it hasnt. Celtic + rock/heavy metal = perfect

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1v-00C6AM Havoc    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lXdLus2WI Rose for Epona

Memories of a time to come - blind guardian.  so Im 15 so around my school its EXTREMELY uncommen for someone to at least know of blind guardian. I grew up listening to these guys all my bros listened to them so I guess I fell under the spell and am a huge fan. This album is a remake of most of their best songs completely remastered to their "new image or sound" as some would say....tbh idk the dif lol. But it features songs like Imaginations from the otherside and Nightfall with better quallity much much better quallity lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB8A7HbcEZc Imaginations from the otherside    www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnO10sTKFA0 Nightfall

Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Georgisaur

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 04:17:59 PM »
Helvetios - eluveitie. friggin love this album it was a great way to start the new year at the time. I love eluveitie but this just blew me away. As much as I would assume their traditional theme to get old, suprisingly it hasnt. Celtic + rock/heavy metal = perfect

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1v-00C6AM Havoc    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lXdLus2WI Rose for Epona

It's nice to see another fan of folk-metal! Have you heard of Insiferum?

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 03:06:00 AM »
Yes <3 them!! Have you heard of equilibrium?
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Georgisaur

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 08:57:22 PM »
Yes <3 them!! Have you heard of equilibrium?
Yes, haha. Not sure if you know of them, but if you don't you should look up Wintersun.

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 02:20:04 AM »
Kk will do :)