The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Official Real Halo 4 Gameplay :O  (Read 2920 times)

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
Re: Official Real Halo 4 Gameplay :O
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 12:38:47 PM »
*shudders*  :D
I CANOT wait till halo four comes out! It is going to be amazing!
I hope will all my heart tho that 343 stays true with the feel of all the old games, from the gameplay demo, my hopes are high!
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 11:30:55 PM »
I don't know, in my opinion this feels like it's trying very hard to be Metroid. The more humanoid Forerunner feel like the Space Pirates
and suddenly the Covenant is back? Weren't they all defeated? Didn't we make peace with the Elites?
And the two new Forerunner weapons feel incredibly like a DMR and a shotgun, just all fore-runnery.
But I will admit, that repair drone that also catches your grenades is pretty cool.

Offline maggintons

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a cat that purrs/meows/licks/sniffs etc
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • my little ol youtube account
    • Awards
  • Species: maggcat
  • Coloring: black with a white chin and chest
  • Build: rather skinny but cute looking
  • Currently: doing college stuff college people do
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 09:03:52 AM »
I don't know, in my opinion this feels like it's trying very hard to be Metroid. The more humanoid Forerunner feel like the Space Pirates
and suddenly the Covenant is back? Weren't they all defeated? Didn't we make peace with the Elites?
And the two new Forerunner weapons feel incredibly like a DMR and a shotgun, just all fore-runnery.
But I will admit, that repair drone that also catches your grenades is pretty cool.
the covenant part makes enough sense

the developers said that they were still fighting covenant but they were militia since they are not acting under the order of whatever the covenant politics are in this time within the lore

also i like the forerunner weapons they just sound so awesome and are much more satisfying since it causes the enemy to disintegrate when hit.
this is the signature of maggintons patented under the law within his imagination :3

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 04:27:15 PM »
The militia part does not make sense to me, because the Prophets completely turned on and betrayed the Elites on the whole, labeling the entire race as heretical, so now suddenly Elites are in the covenant again? I don't bite.

And the forerunner weapons just seem to fill the role of the human weapons. I mean sure them assembling and disintegrating looks cool, but their shotgun and the human shotgun are functionally identical. At least with the brute shotgun you could fire a lot faster then the human one and you could duel wield it, at the cost of a much wider spread and lower damage over all.

The thing i enjoyed about the previous games, was that Human and Covenant weapons fulfilled the same role, but each had different ways of doing it.
Like the Rocket launcher only has two rockets before needing to reload but overall were incredibly damaging and also seeked out targets, whereas the fuel rod gun functioned more like an automatic rocket launcher with rounds you can bounce.

Offline maggintons

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 08:24:09 AM »
The militia part does not make sense to me, because the Prophets completely turned on and betrayed the Elites on the whole, labeling the entire race as heretical, so now suddenly Elites are in the covenant again? I don't bite.

And the forerunner weapons just seem to fill the role of the human weapons. I mean sure them assembling and disintegrating looks cool, but their shotgun and the human shotgun are functionally identical. At least with the brute shotgun you could fire a lot faster then the human one and you could duel wield it, at the cost of a much wider spread and lower damage over all.

The thing i enjoyed about the previous games, was that Human and Covenant weapons fulfilled the same role, but each had different ways of doing it.
Like the Rocket launcher only has two rockets before needing to reload but overall were incredibly damaging and also seeked out targets, whereas the fuel rod gun functioned more like an automatic rocket launcher with rounds you can bounce.
well if you think about it convenant have a lot to gain from attacking UNSC vessels but the convenant lacks order at the moment so its completley feasible some may attack
this is the signature of maggintons patented under the law within his imagination :3

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 02:06:08 PM »
In my opinion, without Elites in Halo 4 I think halo will lose a part of itself hat made it so great!
Every game had Elites, what would it be like if all of a sudden they where to be gone forever.
Only thing I'm questioning is how well 343 industry's will incorporate the "New" Elites into a new story line. :/

One thing I cant wait for is... *drum role* Brand new forge!!!
In Halo Reach (Witch I still have) I am a junky over Forge, I have made some amazing things I can proudly call pieces of art. I made tons of infection maps all with different objectives and game types, invasion maps, tons of slayer maps, and objective type maps. I never made any race maps because i hate racing, not my thing. :P

My most favourite game I made would be Tank King of the Hill where the tank is the hill everyon has to capture!  X3
If any of your curiosity is peaked enough to want too see any and you have X Box and the game still, my gamer tag is
UCG BloodRose, add me and we can kill some time together!
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline maggintons

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 02:54:55 PM »
In my opinion, without Elites in Halo 4 I think halo will lose a part of itself hat made it so great!
Every game had Elites, what would it be like if all of a sudden they where to be gone forever.
Only thing I'm questioning is how well 343 industry's will incorporate the "New" Elites into a new story line. :/

One thing I cant wait for is... *drum role* Brand new forge!!!
In Halo Reach (Witch I still have) I am a junky over Forge, I have made some amazing things I can proudly call pieces of art. I made tons of infection maps all with different objectives and game types, invasion maps, tons of slayer maps, and objective type maps. I never made any race maps because i hate racing, not my thing. :P

My most favourite game I made would be Tank King of the Hill where the tank is the hill everyon has to capture!  X3
If any of your curiosity is peaked enough to want too see any and you have X Box and the game still, my gamer tag is
UCG BloodRose, add me and we can kill some time together!
yea i would play forge sadly my xbl expired and it wont work