The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thai Style Rice  (Read 1201 times)

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
Thai Style Rice
« on: March 07, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »
Also known as Coconut Rice. Its a simple recipe with easy to get ingredients and extremely delicious! :'D
Whenever I have the ingredients I make as much as I can due to how much I love it. <3

Ingredients:
  • Rice; Jasmine or basmati; 2 cups.
  • Coconut milk; 1 cup.
  • Water; 3 cups.
  • Salt; 1 teaspoon.

Supplies:
  • Pan.
  • Stove.
  • Spoon.
  • Cover for pan.

Step 1: Make sure your cooking area and utensils are clean. Once checked or properly cleaned you must begin to clean your rice. To do so run cold water over it until the rice is clear or near clear. This takes away some of the startch which will make the rice sticky. :3

Step 2: After the rice is cleansed boil it in a mixture of the coconut milk, water, and salt. Let it all boil in your pan and stir it every now and again.

Step 3: Once the water boils lower the heat and leave it to simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes. Cover the pan while it does this so the rice can absorb all the coconut milk.

Step 4: After your done, Enjoy! Add some curry to it perhaps. Be creative! Its also delicious on its own however. :P

Another good thing about this recipe is you can turn it into a desert by adding honey and/or sugar and cinnamon.
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode