The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sasha's Unicorn-like Shop  (Read 1476 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Sasha's Unicorn-like Shop
« on: September 20, 2010, 03:34:52 PM »
Sasha’s Unicorn-like Shop
Because unicorns are magical…just like my shop

In a year or so, I plan on having access to my own personal internet. (*gasp* no way) No more borrowing from others or getting on at school or on my phone. I plan on having real internet that’s all mine to use when I’d like. And when that time comes, I would also like to get on Second Life again. Because doing so is going to mean a lot, I wanted to have some Lindens on hand when I returned.

Therefore, I made it so this shop will take either Lindens or straight cash. If you want to pay in Lindens, my SL name is: Rana Audion. If you want to pay in straight cash, the more difficult way, you’ll have to PM me for my address and send me the cash by snail-mail. I do not have a credit card, so online payment is out of the question. If you feel my prices are unfair, we can discuss it, but I won't let myself be duped. XP

You DO NOT have to pay ANYTHING until you receive the finished product. This will give me motivation to git er done. I will do mature art, but PM me about it so we don’t get in trouble!

Examples of my style: Overall, I am a manga/anime artist that works mainly in soft shading. However, I can do furry as well despite not having any examples of it :/ Fail. My gallery is here on FA (be careful, some of the art is mature. Most of them look a lot better full size): http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ranaaudion/

Products:

Colored Head Shot – 500L or $5

Colored ¾ Body – 1000L or $10

Colored Full Body – 1500L or $15

Colored Couple – 2000L or $20

Colored Chibi – 500L or $5

Sketch/Lineart – 200L or $5

Abstract/Traditional Media/Goreific – 1000L or $10

Colored Ref. Sheet – 3000L or $25

Complex Piece (something probably cell shaded with a background, couple, etc. that takes me forever to do, or something that looks straight off of an anime website) – 5000L or $30

Colored or Black and White Comic Book (10-20 pages to start, send script) – 5500L or $35

Order Sheet:

username-
SL name (so I know who to thank)-
What are you ordering?
In this piece, who is/are the character(s)’ names?

Description of Character(s):
Any more reference you can offer:
Character Color Scheme?
Pose?
Expression?

What would you like for a background? (don’t get too complex unless you want to pay more T>T)
Would you like to have words on the page? (i.e. A quote, name, etc.)

Do you accept the terms?

Anything else?

Terms:

No refunds or exchanges. If something doesn’t come out EXACTLY the way you want, too bad. I try hard, okay? Be descriptive so you can avoid getting something that isn’t right. If your rabbit is pink but has darker pink stripes on the ears, say so or show me a picture, don’t just say they are a pink rabbit or I’ll get it wrong. Be patient. It can take up to a month for me to finish a request, not always, but it can. Do not post my art everywhere without mentioning me as the artist.

x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Sasha's Unicorn-like Shop
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »
Might want to throw up some examples. :3

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Sasha's Unicorn-like Shop
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 04:56:04 PM »
My examples are my entire FA gallery if you follow the link itll take you there...Im sorry there isnt very many though. I havent drawn furry in a long time so I was just saying none of the examples are furry.
x