Author Topic: Trials of Khordom: The Beginning  (Read 7245 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Trials of Khordom: The Beginning
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:42:59 AM »
Excerpt from the Chronicles of Trian:  It seems so long since the demons were pushed back, and the evil one was exiled for his crimes. We have rebuilt the land, and we have cultivated and prospered. Our world is going back to the way it once was. And yet... I have felt a distinct unease... a feeling that we were not yet done.And as of last night, my fears were confirmed.As I lay sleeping in my chamber, a spirit came to me, and told me that the evil one would once again rise to power. It would be many years after our time, and he, along with his dreadful Generals, will have grown in power immensely, and he will manage to gain control from right under our noses.However, at that time, a small group of young men and women would come together through tragic circumstances. These souls would have extraordinary power... at least, more extraordinary than normal. If they stood together, then the world, over time, would finally be preserved,  and the evil one driven out. As I write these words, I can hear the church bells tolling nine.
Nine bongs... has never been a good sign.

Okay, so this is a slightly futuristic RP. It's actually kinda like ThunderCats, since it shall also combine swords and science. Anyway, you can join as one of the characters foretold in the prophecy. Choose any age you wish, but I'd prefer that you keep it under 25. Guns do exist in this world, but you may not use them to kill... most of the time, he he he. However, you cannot have one of your character's main weapons be a gun. However, primitive projectile weapons are allowed, as are hand-to-hand weapons. and throwing knives. NO TASERS. Also, please don't god-mod or powerplay, and no killing off other player's characters without their permission, and...
Well, you know, the normal stuff.
Also, really important... Be creative! Creativity can get you far.
I'll start as soon as we get enough players. Here's the sheet:

Name:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Background:
Other:
Power: Leave this one blank for now. I will decide your power for you. If you have a preference, please PM me about it and I'll see what I can do. Please also post your gender.

Here's my character sheet:
Name: Viriathus, a.k.a. "Vi"
Species and appearance: Kangaroo; lithe but wiry; white with some black
Clothing: Black tank top, grey camoflauge shorts, kneepads, fingerless gloves, and a pair of goggles.
Weapons: Returning dagger, multiple knuckle knives, and a pair of sais.
Background: The daughter of a middle-class couple, Vi attends Roy G. Biv Academy. She's most proficient in the fighting classes, and is an avid reader. She can be rather impulsive at times, but can work well under pressure.
Other: She isn't really into the "boyfriend/girlfriend" thing.
Power: Electricity... perhaps...

1. Name: Jynxir Ironsoul (prefers to be called Jynx)
2. Species and appearance: Crat (crow-cat) grey furred cat with black hair and big black wings.
3. Age: 15, 16... he lost count
5. Clothing: Sleeveless black t-shirt with a white sleeveless undershirt underneath, drak grey cargo pants, silver-and black belt with chains attatched, no shoes, a necklace with the tooth of an unknown creature on it.
6. Weapons: A special pair of long multi-curved daggers forged long ago in an ancient land that can be used in many ways; one is black with white detailing and one is white with black detailing; always carries multiple kunai and knuckle knives, along with a curved Syracusian dagger and a curved sword.
7. Background: Also attends Roy G. Biv academy; has practiced with the daggers his whole life and is nearly unstoppable when wielding them; however, tones it down when sparring with friends.
8. Othe: He hangs out with Vi in the library a lot, because he also loves reading
9. Power: Control over Water

By the way, this came out of my mind. I am not ripping off a series.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:25:11 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
Re: Trials of Khordom: The Beginning
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:36:57 AM »
Okay, so I'm going to see if I can get anyone to join now... moderators, please don't lock this.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:51:47 PM »
What would the powers be in the end?  Elemental or something else?  And where would this be set?  City, rural, mix...?
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 10:51:10 PM »
Elemental and technical, and yes, a mix of sorts.

But NO GOD-MODDED POWERS. No "Insta-kill lightning rays" or crap like that.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 07:17:24 PM »
HI YA CIF ITY ME KAYA!!! :P aldrea ddnt log out.  >:3 >:3 >:3  and well to the no god modding powers thing.. ummm can you apply that to our rp's? PWEASE??????????????? purdy pwease... :3 pwease pwease pwease...  :( :( :( :(   love ya anyway. ;) :p i kinda laughed when herd ths too -roles aaround laughing but hugs you- you are still getting better though. :P -hugs!!!!!-

~Kaya

p.s. im evil arnt i?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »
Well... maybe a bit.... but aren't we all?

And I'll try my best. T_T *salutes you*

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 11:23:48 PM »
Aw, what the heck.  I'll try it.  Though, it begs the question.  Why put the "No godmodding" down twice if I avoid it avidly?  *Raised eyebrow.*

Name: Rachel
Species and Appearance: Bat.  She's small and compact, about the size of a chihuahua.  Black wings open at her shoulder blades, with a second pair opening on her arms.  Her eyes are brown, and her skin is a coal black.  She has short brown hair.
Clothing: She almost always wears a black shirt and black cargo pants.  She's always barefoot.
Weapons: Wing attachments that can slice into enemies on a flyby.  However, it must be unprotected skin or she could break a bone in her wing.
Background: Unknown.
Other: She's rather fragile compared to larger anthros, making her a better scout than warrior.
Power:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:52:39 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »
Good. You're in. Any specific power you'd like?

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 12:14:47 AM »
Not death, not earth.  Anything else is fine.

Are you going to answer my question?  /:j

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 01:09:44 AM »
That wasn't specifically for you, Danny. Also, you have power over the winds. And I think that Viola is probably gonna have control over water or something...

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: White Tiger
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 154
  • Build: Good shape, nice to look at it if you know what I mean
  • Currently: Happy to be on this pretty cool site
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »
Name: Freedom Zeine (Zane)
Species and Appearance: White Tiger 5'11'' Muscular tribal pattern over the left side of his body
Clothing:Shirtless, Blue Jeans, work boots fingerless gloves.
Weapons: Combat/Hunting Knife, Claws, array of throwing knives
Background: Avid studier of hunting and stealth. Father a great hunter. Often gets into fights with some of the locals. Once he turned 18 his father sent him on a pilgrimage where Freedom developed a hate for Gorillas. The hate sprang from a gorilla named Fai. He challenged Freedom to a fight and after Freedom had won Fai attacked with a gang if friends leaving Freedom bleeding in an alley. After weeks of recovery Freedom returned with hate in his eyes and a reason to continue his studies.
Other: Takes pride in taking down a full grown adult Gorilla in a fight.
Power: Shadows
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 03:02:27 PM by FreedomOfZeus »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 09:07:31 PM »
You're in. Do you have any power preference?

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: White Tiger
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 154
  • Build: Good shape, nice to look at it if you know what I mean
  • Currently: Happy to be on this pretty cool site
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 01:10:07 AM »
A power of stealthiness or extreme accuracy and my char sheet is lacking some detail as I was unfortunetly getting to leave. My wifi is out and can only use the wifi at Starbucks and the library. Oh I know maybe power over shadows?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 01:14:04 AM »
Done. You have power over shadows.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 09:18:24 PM »
Uh, Cif?  You may want to start.  It may draw some attention.x