Author Topic: Reference Sheet for Razuel  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Reference Sheet for Razuel
« on: March 06, 2016, 08:51:14 PM »
So, recently I've taken a hand to drawing my Dragon anthro , however although it is a good start, I'd appreciate if someone could do a 'better' job on Razuel.

So if you are interested, PM me or just post here.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Nutmeg

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • A squirrel with a sweet tooth.
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Purple fur with a pink border and a light yellow underside. Light pink hair.
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 60kg
  • Build: A little curvier than average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Shop shop shop til you drop
Re: Reference Sheet for Razuel
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 07:53:44 AM »
I think I could do something for you if you'd like  ^_^
I've attached a dragon ref sheet I've done very recently, so you can see what it would look like.

[attachment deleted by admin]
^ That's right, a spice was named after this squirrel!!
^ Is the best squirrel and also the sweetest

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Reference Sheet for Razuel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 11:37:12 AM »
Ooh, yes, I'm very interested, feel free to do one.

If there are any details that you need, just PM me, and I'll try to get back to you, however if I do not get back to you after a certain time, you can go to my FA, there is a recently done portrait of my dragon there that might help.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel