Author Topic: Can anyone make my fursona?  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Korisu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Mammal
  • Coloring: Black silver blue
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 150 pounds
Can anyone make my fursona?
« on: August 05, 2010, 10:31:43 PM »
 :? Hey I am wondering if anyone can please make me a fox? I want it to be a pretty normal one, in ferral and it has black and white fur.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 07:56:03 PM by Korisu »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Can anyone make my fursona?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 02:27:00 PM »
Sounds simple enough. I've got all the time in the world. Anything particular you want? like in terms of background or pose or something?

also, here's my FA for an idea of my style:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/asiabunny/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:31:30 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Korisu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »
Well thank you. I imagine just a normal red fox ya in ferral pose looking to the side, and the background can just be a solid black background

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »
Ok then, I'll start on that right now

Post Merge: August 11, 2010, 05:33:02 PM
And the lineart is finished!

What do you think? anything need changing?

Also, what colouring do you want. You said Black and white, so how much of what, where?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 05:33:02 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Korisu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 04:14:47 PM »
 :D That's amazing! Thanks :)
Well for the tail make it completely black, the body make it black and then the rest of the left side white and the ears or nose can be blue.
Then the blue markings can just run along the wolf's body.
By the way, you can throw your opinion in there also because im not the artist, im not sure how it will work out but that's the idea of how I want it to be and idk if it will be the exact same way.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 04:18:28 PM by Korisu »

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 04:33:38 PM »
Right, so the tail is black, the body is black,.... what do you mean by "the rest of the left side is white,"? what parts of the body?

Offline Korisu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 05:20:47 PM »
Ya just do what would make it look good, your the artist you make it how it will look good

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 05:47:37 PM »
I'll try my best

Post Merge: August 12, 2010, 06:39:04 PM

What do you think?

Anything of this can be changed if you want, and I can send the hi-res version via e-mail. You can send me your address in a PM.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 06:39:05 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »
So you can write, and now your an artiest to asia  :o
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Korisu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 09:16:07 PM »
 :D That's amazing! It's perfect thank you so much! Wow your a great artist and it came out like I wanted it and you did it yourself in your opinion, it came out great.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 10:10:57 PM »
Send me your e-mail and I can give you a high-res version. Or I can post it on DeviantArt and you can take it from there. Oh yeah, and is it okay if I put it on my FA, and my art thread?

So you can write, and now your an artiest to asia  :o
You should pay attention more. I've had an art thread on this site for a while now. :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:14:51 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »

Offline Korisu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 11:10:34 PM »
[email protected] and idk how to put it on FA

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 11:50:07 PM »
All done. :3

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 12:20:44 AM »
I don't like checking the art thread >> and I haven't been to writing in a while
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 12:38:17 AM »
Oh well. Such is the way of things.

Oh and if you ever want something drawn by me, don't hesitate to ask :)