Author Topic: Quote Chain  (Read 896 times)

Offline Salakar Crocoli

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Pale Gold-ish, with some grey patches
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Slim
Quote Chain
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:14:03 AM »
Pretty much what the title says. When you post something, just quote the person above you, and we will make a quote chain.
This is really for amusement more than anything else. Every time I see a quote chain on another forum this idea pops into my head, and I haven't seen anything on here like it.
I'm done with this thing. I don't know what to put here.

Offline Makias

• The World's Cutest Dragon
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black/Dark Purple
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 135lbs
  • Build: small build
Re: Quote Chain
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:11:48 AM »
Pretty much what the title says. When you post something, just quote the person above you, and we will make a quote chain.
This is really for amusement more than anything else. Every time I see a quote chain on another forum this idea pops into my head, and I haven't seen anything on here like it.

love the idea! but i think it would get annoying after awhile lol ^_^
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Salakar Crocoli

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Pale Gold-ish, with some grey patches
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 04:16:55 AM »

I kind of want to know just how many quotes you can get in a chain, if there is a limit. I would imagine that it would also be amusing for other people like me.
I'm done with this thing. I don't know what to put here.

Offline Makias

• The World's Cutest Dragon
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black/Dark Purple
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 135lbs
  • Build: small build
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 04:18:03 AM »

I kind of want to know just how many quotes you can get in a chain, if there is a limit. I would imagine that it would also be amusing for other people like me.

well we can certainly find out!
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 04:50:43 AM »
We had a topic like this previously that was locked. Users were changing the quotes to hide rule-breaking things as well as passive aggressive attacks on other members. Therefore, this topic has to be locked all the same. I apologize for this inconvenience.