The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My dog is dying. T.T  (Read 1435 times)

Offline XXLordXXInuyashaXX

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox, Were Wolf, Hellfire Gargoyle
  • Coloring: White and gray, black, red, and a little gray, red and black
  • Build: Usaully skinny
Re: My dog is dying. T.T
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »
Only thing saddening me is that it was a pet, I despise dogs but I do not hate them. It just seems fitting something that you think differently.
Now story of a couple cats I was around when little (Never had a dog)
1. Died after my birth so I don't know what else about
2. Got killed after I fell down the steps cracked my head open a year later by something... had to be put away...
3. Died to a rare cancer or something "The Stimper" or such, of my grandmal, still cried a lot over that.
I have an oldy still living with me ATM named Scar, he'll die sooner or later now, but my jumpy cat we call Whitey is going to be around for a while. Heard a couple stories back then about like 5 cats my mom had died for other reasons ...
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
I prefer BlizzardStorm although my account name does not show it.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 01:05:23 AM »
Aw man....i know how you feel....it really hurts inside after.....my dog,Panda, died about half a month ago,salmonella poisoning from a dog food.....it ticked me off....I'm really sorry to hear about you going through this,after 13 long years....

Scyler

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 03:27:40 AM »
Thanks Jojo, I'm just glad he's not suffering anymore. For the past year, he had arthritis. We had to give him a piece of bread with Tylenol it in a few days out of the month.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 04:05:34 AM by Scyler Swiftclaw »

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 02:21:34 PM »
I had a golden retriever all my life. I honestly could not remember a time when she wasn't there. She must have been 13 or 14. Then she started having trouble walking, and a few weeks later it turned out she had cancer. That's what you get for owning a purebred I guess, this sort of thing happens to them alot. We put her down in march about two years ago, and I still have her old collar. Two weeks later my cat, a calico as old as the dog, was hit by a car. I was the only one in my family that cat could stand, and she got me through some rough times.

I guess my point is that life goes on, and you can't let this sort of thing ruin the time you have left.

Offline Dessum

• Friendly Flying Wolsky!
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Expect the worst and hope for the best.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolsky (wolf-husky) with white feathered wings
  • Coloring: Different shades of grey, black hair, red eyes, wings are white
  • Height: Approx. 180cm
  • Weight: Approx. 11 stone
  • Build: Strong, quite muscular, nifty wings
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »
Im so sorry to hear that Jesse.
Be sure your with him when he falls asleep.
I am sure he had a great life though^^