Author Topic: Pellicius High School, 4200 Hanso Lane  (Read 13406 times)

Offline Akuma Tenshi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Zenko-yako kitsune spirit
  • Coloring: Pink, Can change to white and red depending on his mood.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 112lb
  • Build: Swimmer kind of build
  • Currently: Bored.
Re: Pellicius High School, 4200 Hanso Lane
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2016, 05:32:18 AM »
*BANG* A wolf, fox hybrid, ran through the school lobby doors at tops speed.

Shit, I'm two hours late, I knew that I should have left earlier, okay focus, that map on your left indicates that choir is three halls down, take a left, right, and stop half way, my current speed is about 30 mph, so I should stop...NOW! All this happened in the mater of seconds of hitting the front doors he internally calculated the perfect time to stop and rout to his second block class. He knocked on the door.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2016, 05:42:20 AM »
Mr. Forrest turned around, eyebrows raised at the knock. He stood from his chair and answered the door. "Hello?" He smiled at the new student and opened the door for him to come in. "I'm Mr. Forrest, and you must be..?" He trailed off, waiting for an answer. My, my, how many other student will be late in the first day? He chuckled softly to himself and ran a hand over his head feathers, smoothing them and motioning him to come in and find a seat.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Yuro

• Kuddly Kitten
  • pinkest of all sergals
  • Species: sergal
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: 105 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: Contemplating life
« Reply #227 on: January 28, 2016, 11:56:10 AM »
"are you sure? I'm pretty sure you're not ok, i will worry"she says as she grabs his arm gently and looks at the wounds,"i should take you to the nurse.."she says as she scanned him. I know he might be used to this but im still worried, she thought. She looked over to Marcus and back to Madness.
if ya want to skype, facebook, or text me. feel free and ask ^w^

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #228 on: January 28, 2016, 02:24:32 PM »
Sitting on his chair, he watched the conversation unfold between the two. What happened? he thought leaning a bit towards them, until he saw the hook marks, Ooohh; that doesn't look good he then thought, cringing a bit. He leaned back in his chair, putting a finger slightly between his lips. Who could have done this?... he thought, before getting hit by an assumption: Oh well, maybe it was Gauge... probably he finished, still staring at the two without realizing it. But... why? he thought, slightly raising an eyebrow, I mean... it's not like he's in a pack... or is he?... noo, he probably just insulted him in some way. He shook his head slightly, trying to get the thought away, before seeing Yuro quickly glancing over at him. He raised his head towards her, slightly raising both of his eyebrows as to say "hm? Need me?" but got up as she turned to the fox again. I should probably help... whatever happened he thought, approaching them.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #229 on: January 28, 2016, 10:46:10 PM »
'withdraws my arm.' "oh yeah I'm fine worry about yourself that's what had happened to you earlier you weren't thinking of yourself. Besides I'm used to getting hurt I've been in to many fights for just a tazer to hurt me." 'shuts up because I'm saying to much.' Madness your stupid quit thinking and just talk... shut up I'm trying to do as best I can... god why are you still talking any way you've already worried her and you mentioned the tazer yeah smart...
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Yuro

• Kuddly Kitten
  • pinkest of all sergals
  • Species: sergal
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: 105 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: Contemplating life
« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2016, 02:20:50 AM »
(sorry but since its been slow and empty. Imma post again)

She saddens a bit, and thinks, oh poor him. He's been through alot so much that he's used to it..She glances at Marcus, smiling brightly,"get my bag dear Marcus." she turned back to Madness and hugs him tightly,"i'll be your friend."she grinned friendly like. It looks like he needs a friend too. She lets go, standing straight.
if ya want to skype, facebook, or text me. feel free and ask ^w^

Offline Akuma Tenshi

• Vibrating Furby
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: January 29, 2016, 03:25:33 AM »
"Kanichiwa, Watashi wa Tenshi Akuma desu,
Hello I am Akuma Tenshi sorry for my tardiness, I miss judged the distance from my...home, to school." Akuma introduced with a respectful bow as he watched the faces of his fellow students to see their reaction to his race, ethnicity, and his chosen speech. Their faces were composed of uninterest as many were on their phones, too much interest, from there stares he was getting, and hate of his race or ethnicity, as the glares and silent but audible cracks from many canine.
"Where would you have me sit Mr....? Akuma asked uneasy as he blanked at the teachers name, he hated not knowing general information. He stared at the ground so the shame he felt wasn't visible.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #232 on: January 29, 2016, 03:44:50 AM »
The class looked at the new student curiously for a moment before continuing their conversations. The Cardinal smiled at the hybrid and held out his hand. "Mr. Forrest. Nice to meet you, Akuma. Sit anywhere you'd like.' He said in a friendly manner, gesturing to the seats.

Tempest perked her ears up at the new student. "Ooh, he seems cool." She said to her thick furred friend. She waved politely and smiled at him. "I wonder how many other students will be here." She murmured softly and flicked her tail a bit.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #233 on: January 29, 2016, 03:48:37 AM »
'looks around when she hugs me.' ugh what is she doing she wants to be my friend... oh shut up Madness you can use a friend I mean you still hear me and plus you will need back up if your really going to fight that wolf... your right but shut up... 'smiles.' "awwww that's sweet of you tank you very much I could use a friend." 'gives her a creepy smile."
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #234 on: January 29, 2016, 05:41:34 AM »
Having only taken a few steps towards them, Yuro turned to him saying "Get my bag dear Marcus"... Dear?... is.. is she... nah, you're overthinking too much. he thought, quickly turning around to get her bag, as well as to hide his slight blush. Picking it up, he turned to them again, walking back to them. "Here you go," he said, putting the bag down next to her, pulling a chair over, turning it around, sitting on it, resting his elbows on the back of it, watching the fox' wounds again with a concerned look on his face.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Akuma Tenshi

• Vibrating Furby
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: January 30, 2016, 01:48:47 AM »
  Akuma stares for a few seconds, deducing the most tactical seat to take. The front gives me too much attention, middle can keep me hidden in a crowd but that also puts him at a disadvantage from the students at the top, easily overpowered by a pouncing student, so logically the best would be the back, the nosebleed seats where students go to disappear into their phones. Akuma snaps back to reality, hoping not to have blacked out long. Akuma made his way to the back corner.

Offline kasaithefurry

• Boisterous Bear
  • That very socially awkward fox that is derp.Bacon
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: Orange and yellow hair tuft with red dyed tips
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 93 lb
  • Build: Curvy on hips but skinny in stomach
  • Currently: I got a punching dummy from my dad.My bacon powers are on fleek.Derp.bacon
« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2016, 01:03:45 PM »
Kasai boringly satres at the teacher who kept on talking,wondering  what to  do when she comes home.
Kasai finally gets so boared, she lies  down on her elbow and  sleeps...................................

Martial arts kickin mai bullies ASS!
Red belt
Almost done with martial art or idk lol
I need to learn how to punch XD
I had the best dream:
I stabbed my bully and goit to burn him XDDD
my mind is cruel

Offline Oceanic815

• Avid Aardvark
  • "Ever since we met, I've got just one regret. . ."
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Light Brown Fur
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 160 lbs
  • Build: Slim and toned
  • Currently: To my disbelief, the candle went out, and I'm left in unbearable darkness.
« Reply #237 on: February 03, 2016, 07:46:56 AM »
             Hand outstretched towards Gauge, Samantha realized that the extended fragility of such a situation - the fox staying down, nobody entering the hallway, Gauge not being, well, himself - was bound to die.  There were just too many variables waiting to destroy everything.  And surely enough, a single variable changed, shattering the entire situation and bringing the curiously beautiful moment crashing down on its head.

Behind Samantha came the sound of movement, movement that was panicked, quick, not something she wanted especially to hear right this moment.  Hand dropping as she spun around, Samantha turned around to face the fox as he sat upright for a moment.  Fur disheveled, expression disoriented, hooks in his chest - he looked a mess.  But most striking about him were his eyes.  They spoke to something she'd never seen before in another creature – panic, anger, fear, she couldn’t place her paw on it for the life of her.

She hardly had time, however, to think on this before he instantly began to lose it.  "What the f@$k are you doing?” he hissed at them, face absorbed by emotion.  “I was going to destroy him ruin his life like mine was destroyed."

There were normal circumstances where Samantha would never, ever have found herself involved in something as . . . utterly unbelievable as this.  As utterly unbelievable as the present situation before her.  Quite jarring, however, was the forced acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that Samantha was far beyond any one of those points.  She was very much in her present situation whether or not she wanted to be.  And now, she needed to deal with it, like, well, like an adult.

Holding out a hand in a calming gesture, Samantha started in, talking to the fox before her.  “I, I don’t-”  She truly didn’t get far before being again interrupted as he completely and utterly began to lose it again.

Whirling around violently, he banged his head into a locker, presumably because he was disoriented or dizzy from just being tased.  Samantha couldn’t help but gasp just a little as the metal clanged under the response from his head.

The apparent head wound seemed to have little effect, however, as he immediately turned back to them and spoke up again.  "Well then you actually gonna fight me or not? And where's my knife?" he spat at them.  Well then, this was precarious.  She couldn’t give the knife back, obviously.  Out of the question.  She knew that.  But more importantly, he was supposed to know that.

See, in both their worlds, worlds that intersected at the school, there was a common understanding of certain things.  Namely, really, those things boiled down to the rules.  The school had established rules and regulations for what they could and could not do.  There were smaller rules, and there were big rules.  The smaller rules could be broken, with a varied range of generally small responses from different teachers.  The larger rules were not broken.  Such was the understanding.

One such larger rule was that you did not use or display weapons on school property.

Of course, it should be noted that these “rules” and “understandings” were dependent on Samantha’s individual point of view.  However, the ultimate point was that students realized the reality of the fact that knives were a no-no on school property, especially during school hours.  Therefore, asking for one back from a teacher, was especially odd.  Few students would ever do something like that.

So why did he?  Well, what could be deduced was that he wanted it very badly for some reason.  Most likely because he had something to fear, and that knife was his safety blanket, the difference between the bright, comforting light of day, and the all consuming depths of darkness – so to speak.  Either way, she couldn’t give it to him, that much was obvious.  But how, then, to defuse somebody who so desperately wanted something that she couldn’t-

"Staying down would’ve been smarter. Or even just pulling out the hooks in your chest so yah know. This doesn’t happen."  She whirled around just in time to see Gauge dive for the taser and press the button, yet again sending bolts of electricity into the chest of their victim.

Good God.  Their victim.  She’d just thought of this fox as their victim - and she'd thought of him as their victim.  But the truth was, she made little movement to halt Gauge, half-assedly reaching out a hand towards him, no more.  She made no utterance as he pressed down the button on the taser, made no movement towards him as he held it down for an ungodly long amount of time, didn’t try to stop him at all during any of these acts.  She simply allowed herself to be guided numbly as he popped out the battery on the taser, leaving the weapon behind, before he put an arm around her and moved her away, saying words she did not process.  Hell, she barely even thought about the fact that Gauge had a protective arm around her.  They walked past other canines whose questioning glances were quickly discouraged by Gauge’s aggressiveness before they finally came to her empty classroom.  And her mind was still foggy.
        They stood there a long moment.  Gauge’s arm was held protectively around her, she close to him.  She was far, far too confused to speak or act for those moments, and . . . well, she was comforted by it.  By the warmth of animal contact.  There felt like an incredibly swiftly newly arrived kinship between the two of them, born as quickly as the arrival of an instant in time.  They were, the two of them, connected.  She wasn’t entirely certain if they would ever be the same.

Her mind began to rush back to her.  There was gravity here.  Real, serious, palpable gravity.  This situation was bad.  She’d not the faintest idea of how she was gonna fix any of this.  Shit.  Um.  Shit.

Mind clearer, she gently pushed herself back from him.  Looking directly at him, she said all that seemed logical - it was said against her better judgement, it should be noted.  It was not what she should have said.  Yet she said it nonetheless.  “Gauge.  We’ve got a problem.”
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:48:56 AM by Oceanic815 »
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: February 03, 2016, 03:22:11 PM »
He stopped. And turned to face her as well. "What?" he said gruffly. Not in an angry sense even if that was how it sounded. More like annoyed that more shit kept piling on today. He didnt need more problems. But he sure as hell could use a solution or 2. "Look if it was the whole putting my arm around you thing or whatever Im sorry. Things were happening fast so i just kind of did it alright..." he said scratching the back of his ear like a nervious tic. He pulled out a cigerette absentmindidly and went to light it before a slow shake of samanthas head with the unspoken threat of instant death made him put it away quickly. "Sorry..old habits.."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #239 on: February 03, 2016, 10:07:22 PM »
"hey do you think you can help me find this teacher?" 'explains Samantha's features.' "she was with... thevermind can you just help me find her?" 'i give her a sad face.'
I'm that Joker!