Author Topic: Dark Souls the Fore Shadows.  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Dark Souls the Fore Shadows.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 12:22:26 AM »
Ray shook his head slowly, and shrugged apologetically.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 04:12:54 PM »
  Shackle took this respond and then laughed as he stood there watching you and smiling. "Well if you change your mind then feel free to ask, oh and I did a bit of scouting for you. And I found a big load of treasure though being that where friends. I figured it would be nice to let you get first pick." He said while eagerly tapping his spear.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 05:01:30 PM »
For some reason, as soon as Shackle used the word 'friend's, Ray tensed up. But, the otter was beginning to grow on him, as he seemed genuine in his speech. Ray approached the otter slowly, and made a motion to the otter whilst grunting quietly.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 05:18:39 PM »
  The otter saw that you wanted him to come along and chuckled with delight as he went about his way and then got into the main opening. Which showed a open space with some cracked pillars and sleeping hallows. Though he seem to care less about it all, there was a cliff side that could lead to something more. However due to the distance it would be rather hard to see.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 01:45:04 AM »
(Updated my character sheet a bit)

Oswald sat watching the two, he mumbled under his breath, "Great... Another batch of people I have to interact with."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 02:21:54 PM »
Ray followed the otter at a distance. As he went, the raccoon looked around at the scenery. Beautiful...too bad I won't be sane long enough to enjoy it. Ray could feel the worms of madness gnawing at his mind, as his strength returned. He gripped the hilts of his weapons tighter, his paws turning slightly whiter. An insatiable flame began to fill the purple raccoon's eyes, as he eyed Shackle up and down. A shame...I was just beginning to like this otter.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 03:40:48 PM »
((I like the character Stowe! ))

Shackle was watching you and didn't really expect much of the wiser but could feel someone else staring, and looking back he saw a nice and chuckled but then continued to snicker and then rubbed his chin. "Now my prisoner dragged friend! I say we should find that treasure I found..I mean more so you get a closer look, since after all. I have a bit of poor eyes." He laughed and spoke about while taking back his buckler and seemed way too eager to travel onward.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 12:55:09 PM »
Ray suddenly, and without apparent reason, drove the massive blade he carried through the otter, smiling wickedly. On the inside of his head, however, his sentiment was different.
I'm sorry, friend. I do not want this. I hope your death is swift.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2016, 07:41:42 PM »
((Well seeing this sorta died I'm going to tests the waters to see if anyone would be interested and hopefully refuel the flame XD))

Shackles turned around and was going to parry you but it was already too late. The mighty blade was deep inside and his eyes watched you all over as he coughed up some blood. And then a smile came on his face as he didn't have any real armor to soften the blow. "Looks like....I died...a fool..." and with that said his body turned into ash and whatever remained toppled to the ground and only his ashes remain.

((Also, one NPC down.... but many remain... o3o))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 03:29:35 PM »
Ray collected his prize, the Vertebrae Shackle, and knelt at Shackle's resting place. I'm sorry. I did not want this, the raccoon thought. However, he merely licked his teeth, smiling widely.