The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Commissions are open!  (Read 913 times)

Offline ToucanSammi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Birds are always relevant.
    • Awards
  • Species: Keel-billed Toucan
Commissions are open!
« on: April 02, 2012, 08:27:03 PM »
Subject matter that I WILL draw
-I will draw any species of any gender.
-Pictures of interaction with my characters are fine.
-I will draw couples, and CLEAN romantic scenes.
-I will not outright refuse to draw humans, but I will warn you that I am not very experienced with them.

Subject matter that I will NOT draw
-No adult content. Sorry, but I'm one of those terrible 'clean' artists. :V
-Nudity with genitals. I will draw nude characters if genitals are furred-over/removed. As far as pin-ups, I will do them as long as they are clean.
-I am not a fetishy person. Scat, inflation, and hyper-endowment are examples of fetishes that I refuse to draw. If you have questions pertinent to this, note me; I don't peck! :>
~~~

Icons
Static = $2-5 depending on complexity (They usually only take me a few minutes depending on the detail; that's why the price is so low)
Animated = $7 (I am not very experienced with complex animation, so it's usually something simple like blinking, rolling eyes, or a change of expression for example.)

Badges Will be the usual 3 x 4 bust badge, drawn on thick construction paper. They're cheap because I don't have a laminator at the moment.
Digital = $10 Example
Traditional = COMING SOON

Reference sheets
Basic (Includes front and back view of the character) = $25 Example
Detailed (May include front and back view, other specified views, expressions if desired, information, etc.) = $30-$45 depending on complexity Example

Sketches
-Bust = $5
-Full-body = $10
-Headshot = $2

Lineart
-Bust = $10
-Full-body = $15
-Headshot = $5

Flats and Cell-shading
-Bust = $15
-Full-body = $20 Example
-Headshot = $10

Painting NOTE: If you want a detailed background, add $5 to bust, and $10 to full-body. Otherwise, it will just be a character vignette (textured, colored background)
-Bust = $25
-Full-body = $30
-Headshot = $20

~Trades and requests are currently CLOSED~