The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft Realm (Looking for players)  (Read 820 times)

Offline IndigoGo

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Diddly Diddly
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Bat Hybrid
  • Coloring: White/Indigo
  • Height: 4'11"
  • Weight: Pleasantly Plump
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sickly.
Minecraft Realm (Looking for players)
« on: March 07, 2015, 12:43:44 AM »
So, hi. I've been browsing the forums off and on since I joined and have met quite a few fantastic people here so far. I was actually wondering if I could recruit a few friendly fur folks to join me in my realm. It is vanilla, as realms are not mod compatible (yet) and realms are by invite only so I don't actually have an IP to post here for everyone. I have several different maps I can swap between for different things. Creative, survival, adventure and mini-games.

I'm pretty handy with command blocks, so I can make warps and such. If people decide to explore and build elsewhere, they can travel freely without having to worry about things taking forever. The game mode is set to normal difficulty with PvP disabled ('cause I'd rather not bother with those silly things).

The rules are fairly basic and I'm pretty polite about things too, so if anyone is need of assistance, please feel free to ask. I think at most, I don't really have too much of a limit on how many people I can invite, but I'm fairly certain the realms are 20 slot servers (correct me if I'm wrong).

Things to remember

- Mob Griefing does not exist on the realm. (So don't worry about Mister Creeper 'sploding near something important)
- PvP does not exist in the realm. (unless requested)
- Keep Inventory is on. (no real loss, right? I can change it if requested.)
- Respecting builds is pretty important.
- Respecting others is important.
- There are no real restrictions as to where you can or cannot build. (As long as it doesn't interfere with others)
- I made this realm to have fun and would like to do so with others. :3

The only players I really have on from time to time are Sytex and a friend of mine from work, the two of them are very respectful and polite, so you can ask them for assistance as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You can leave me your username on here and I'll be happy to add you and such. You are also very welcome to add me on skype and/or steam for chit-chats and such.

EDIT:
I have created an inn for those who needing a place to hang out until they make their own place~
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:47:22 PM by IndigoGo »
I like to play things.
Even if I'm not good at them.
Do you like to gamestuff?
We can gamestuff together.
Steam: Diddly Don't
I don't do commissions because I don't like asking for money, however I will do trades or just random doodles if you ask.