The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for adventure/action/romance rp  (Read 834 times)

Offline Krasl

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Pitch Black Fur
  • Height: 6'5
  • Weight: 250~ Lbs.
  • Build: Muscular with equal amount of tone
  • Currently: Slightly bored, Wasting time
Looking for adventure/action/romance rp
« on: April 02, 2015, 04:53:53 AM »
As the title says, i'm looking for someone to rp with that shares identical tastes in adventure, action and romance. A female canine would be preferred, but i'm not too picky, just someone that likes more primal furs that live in the wild, a non-plot based story that goes day by day with a bit of action thrown in from time to time and a bit of romance to top it off. If your fursona is male and you'd like to take up on the offer i'd more than happy to do the action/adventure bits, but not so much on the romance. As far as the romance goes with a female fursona i can keep it PG or graphic, although graphic is preferred, and the violence in the actions bits i prefer to keep somewhat tame, a bit of blood here and there, but nothing overly gory like disemboweling, dismembering, etc. One last thing: I prefer to keep the overall mood of the RP happy instead of bleak, although i do toss in some dark moments from time to time, just as a change of pace.

If you're interested just send me an invite on my Skype (Krasl, or if you don't come up with any results try Krasl11), but leave me a a message with it, i get a lot of bots on my Skype and i want to make sure i'm talking to an actual person.

Offline sketchyVagrant

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • *looks up from doodling* Hmm? Sorry, what'dja say?
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: Red-orange, white, black. Depending on if things get mystical, she has an alternate white, grey, black look.
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slim, toned. She's quite hip-ish but is embarrassed of her natural softness.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: forever loving me some Uta. Dat ghoul tho.
Re: Looking for adventure/action/romance rp
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:24:47 PM »
Hey. I don't really do Skype, but I am interested in your rp idea if you're still offering. Im down for every aspect (explicit violence, adult content) although I do prefer to follow other's leads as far as plot goes. I'm more than happy to rp here or via kik if you have it.
You know the creepy house from Salem's Lot? That would be the perfect setting for the Haunted House in "Anna Dressed in Blood." <3

My kik: tacticalCorsair