The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Left Fur Dead: The RP  (Read 6613 times)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Left Fur Dead: The RP
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2008, 01:09:05 AM »
Tezztor moved forward a bit to cover the new wolf as he bandaged up, picking off charging zombies rushing up the escalators. "Hurry we need to move before to many realize we are here." he said as he slammed a second clip into the assault rifle. The trickle of zombies behind the wolf steadily rushed, but not in alarming numbers. However a single boomer could fix that then they'd be in a heap of trouble. they wouldnt be able to go back thanks to the caved in floor they jumped down from. He continued to pull forward till he was directly over the escalators looking down.

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2009, 05:42:22 AM »
"we might as well head on, it doesn't look like the others are coming" she said as she moved slightly forward, looking down the escalators and picking off a few infect she could see through her scope, she then carefully made her way down and looked around at the bottom, she noises but she wasn't quiet sure where they where coming from or what they were coming from, she looked around using her scope and picking off the infected that came into sight now and then
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Kirean

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • There is a 1 in 6 billion chance im you... awesome
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur, Teal eyes, white 'hair'
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 155 lbs
  • Build: Average, quite weak
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2009, 06:25:20 AM »
"Is anyone there?" he shouts, holding a shotgun. "I can hear footsteps". He waves his flashlight, "Whoevers there come out where i can see you!", He loads his shotgun and aims at the wall. "I know your here" he says nervously, he slowly walks towards where he first heard the footsteps, being carefull not to set his own traps off. He got to the place where he heard the footsteps. "must be my imagination..."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:30:39 AM by Kirean »
There is a 1 in 6 billion chance im you... pretty awesome!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2009, 07:30:52 PM »
Tezztor nods at Syra and begins to creep down the escalator as quietly as possible so as to not attract any unneeded attention. The room was clear and he jumped over one of the ticket counters landing with a click of his talons on the concrete floor. "There are stairs over here up to the trains" he said quietly waiting for the others to catch up. Over on the floor he notices a pistol and walks over and grabs it. "This might come in handy, now I have two."