The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I need some artwork and names :D for a story  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Red
  • Height: 6 ft 3
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Sort of fit to fluffy to tell
  • Currently: Trying not to die
I need some artwork and names :D for a story
« on: December 04, 2015, 11:41:28 PM »
Well as the tittle says I need some artwork and names for a story I'm writing honestly I'm up for any artwork I just need a few some unfortunately will not even be furry they will be human so here are my requests AND if u want to just submit and artwork of any animals go ahead I will likely use it anyways also even though I say anthro these animals can go onto all fours to sprint but prefer to walk around on two legs THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS

Species: Human
Body Type/Build: Strong but not six pack strong
Color: Tan (about http://www.sanjeev.net/colors/color-light-tan.jpg that for reference)
Any Markings: scratches across face and arms (not scars just like being snagged by a thorn bush)
Hair Style & Color: shaved covered by helmet
Eye Color: brown
Clothing: (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=arma+3+clothing&view=detailv2&&id=7751CA045E71B14DE480CC0FC81C8C43DF0D9B1D&selectedIndex=110&ccid=z0mVDNgz&simid=608023243704175868&thid=OIP.Mcf49950cd83374527fc7f7ec0a79ec9co0&ajaxhist=0 ) but without the goggles

Accessories: pistol holder (with pistol inside choice of model is yours) and a m16 strung across his back
Expression: shocked tired terrified 
Anything else you think I should know: he is standing in a community of anthro's wolfs fox's and all sorts of animals (None of them can be completely black)

Species: Human
Body Type/Build: strong but not 6 pack strong
Color: African American
Any Markings: nothing of note
Hair Style & Color: bald
Eye Color: brown
Clothing: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yrQzEk3RymU/VT9JxSHc3eI/AAAAAAAAhY4/trL0O3HuQ70/s1600/arma3_fir_pilot_crew_pack_us_addon2.jpg another reference picture
Accessories: just a pistol in hand
expression: in shock startled
Anything else you think I should know: he is by a helicopter crash and is on the ground pistol in hand leaning against a helicopter in the middle of the woods

Now I need 3 other soldiers a Marksman (#3)  who has camo face paint and a riffle of your choice and a spotter (#4) who is almost identical to the marksman but has binoculars and both are surrounded by completely black wolves and foxes the spotter has a pistol in hand and binoculars around neck  the other details are up to you :D and last but CERTAINLY not least a combat life saver (#5) just a regular looking soldier who has a red cross patch and a small 9mm pistol he is unconscious surrounded by wolves and foxes (none of them can be completely black they can have black on them just not completely black)

Species: Wolf
Anthro
Body Type/Build: strong again not six pack strong but has some muscles
Fur/scales/body Color: fur color is red around the edges with a white chest/stomach and a blue lightning bold down the back
Any Markings: scars across face and chest
Hair Style & Color: (I don't know what to call that hairstyle but the hair style of them xD) https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Furry+fandom+costumes&view=detailv2&&id=A31B1651BE1BB04D9C85AB3345D3EB6CA6D85B57&selectedIndex=2&ccid=ac5wSN4b&simid=607997710122944729&thid=OIP.M69ce7048de1b860fbdb843a503b921c3H0&ajaxhist=0

Eye Color: RED!!!
Clothing: none
Accessories: he is hung by his arms and legs by rope
Expression: exhausted eyes mostly closed looking down
Anything else you think I should know: at his feet are a soldiers uniform (the very first one) he is completely alone and only light is by torch

Species: wolf
Age: (again middle aged whatever a wolf's middle age is)
Anthro
Body Type/Build: strong I mean six pack strong
Fur/scales/body Color: black with a red paint down back with the letters SB
Any Markings: Scars in a X fashion on cheek
Hair Style & Color: same as the other wolf
Eye Color: blue
Clothing:none
Accessories:none
Expression: angry yet relaxed
Anything else you think I should know:
he is the leader of the bad guys

Species: Wolf
Anthro
Body Type/Build: strong not six pack strong xD
Fur/scales/body Color: yellow with teal back
Any Markings: none
Hair Style & Color: none
Eye Color: blue
Accessories: a bow a quiver full of arrows
Personality: Mysterious and very good at hiding
Anything else you think I should know:
This is a adds a little spice to the story

Species: Fox
Anthro
Body Type/Build: weak
Fur/scales/body Color: grey
Any Markings: her eyes have cataracts
Hair Style & Color: none
Eye Color: grey (from cataracts)
Accessories: staff and a small pouch and locket around neck
Personality: wise and very calm
Anything else you think I should know: This is the wise woman the fortune teller

Again Thank you guys so much for this if you have any questions feel free to ask and if you want to do this please note you don't have to do all of them and remember I will accept just random artwork OH AND PLEASE DONT GIVE THE #'s 1,2,3,4,5,6 also msg me if you want to be in the story I will gladly see if I can put you in thank you for your time.