The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Claymore: The Deserters  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Claymore: The Deserters
« on: November 11, 2009, 08:08:46 AM »
This RP is for those who have some knowledge of the Claymore anime/manga, but open to anyone willing to learn about it.
The world is at peace for now because the four ancient Awakened Beings are dead. Why are the yoma still attacking? There are several Organization members who suspect the Elders of bringing the yoma upon the country to collect money and remain in power. Several desert the Organization, most stay. Those who deserted have had a bounty put on their heads and are being hunted down. The Organization wants the world to believe them to be the benevolent saviors. We will prove them wrong.

Rules are:
No Godmodding (will be determined by me or by group consensus)
No Autohitting
No Out of game knowledge aside from events that happen before the rp excluding characters pasts. basically you can't know everything about the other characters unless you have been traveling together for a long time. (weak description I know but its 2 am here)

I will give a character template in the OOC
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"