The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: -General consensus- of furries  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Werelove

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
-General consensus- of furries
« on: August 11, 2009, 11:18:33 PM »
Hello all I'm kinda new to this all. I live in Ontario Canada and I waspplaning on attending an comicon or anime convention in Toronto.

My question is. and this is more geared towards female furries, and male i guess if you happen to like other guys.
 Do furries like guys with hairy chests?  Does it remind you more of a furrt? My plan was to attend a convention with very little costume and put some use to my chest hair.
I'm athletically built with nice abs which you can still see even wit the hair :P

I was going to be a werewolf wearing more of a ripped furry vest coat that covers my back and is open in the front. and tight black jeans with a cloth belt. Grow scruff on my face and style my hair all wild and crazy like  wolf :P

That all being said, can I have a general consensus and if im posting in the wrong area let me know please. Also if you would like some more chatting add [email protected]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 12:18:23 AM by Werelove »

Offline kittehpaw

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • dp done by crimson leo
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: shiny white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 137
  • Build: skinny / athletic
Re: -General consensus- of furries
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »
well youll never know till you try xD
simply enough everyone has different preferences some may like others may not xD

ish meh (the guy not the girl D:)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 01:13:39 AM »
Personally, I prefer a bare chest (my mate has a bare chest naturally). But that's just me.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 04:20:25 AM »
HUUUURR. I'm not so sure. Like it's already been pointed out, people have different preferences. Personally, my mate has a little soul patch on his chest that continues into a thin line down his tummy naturally. And I like that or none.