Author Topic: -General consensus- of furries  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Werelove

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
-General consensus- of furries
« on: August 11, 2009, 11:18:33 PM »
Hello all I'm kinda new to this all. I live in Ontario Canada and I waspplaning on attending an comicon or anime convention in Toronto.

My question is. and this is more geared towards female furries, and male i guess if you happen to like other guys.
 Do furries like guys with hairy chests?  Does it remind you more of a furrt? My plan was to attend a convention with very little costume and put some use to my chest hair.
I'm athletically built with nice abs which you can still see even wit the hair :P

I was going to be a werewolf wearing more of a ripped furry vest coat that covers my back and is open in the front. and tight black jeans with a cloth belt. Grow scruff on my face and style my hair all wild and crazy like  wolf :P

That all being said, can I have a general consensus and if im posting in the wrong area let me know please. Also if you would like some more chatting add [email protected]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 12:18:23 AM by Werelove »

Offline kittehpaw

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • dp done by crimson leo
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: shiny white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 137
  • Build: skinny / athletic
Re: -General consensus- of furries
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »
well youll never know till you try xD
simply enough everyone has different preferences some may like others may not xD

ish meh (the guy not the girl D:)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 01:13:39 AM »
Personally, I prefer a bare chest (my mate has a bare chest naturally). But that's just me.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 04:20:25 AM »
HUUUURR. I'm not so sure. Like it's already been pointed out, people have different preferences. Personally, my mate has a little soul patch on his chest that continues into a thin line down his tummy naturally. And I like that or none.