Author Topic: Twisted definitions  (Read 655 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Twisted definitions
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »
The rules are simple, someone provides a word, and if the next person posting knows the word, they post it and along with a really random sentence using the word. Then the person below that one will post another word to be defined. HOWEVER, if you do not know the definition, make up a funny one with a sentence and then post another word.

Ex. post #1: Tea
post #2: A drink that consists of water flavored with leaves or herbs. Rowan used the power of tea to rule all of China and Britain.
post #3(different person preferred): Chicken

the exception will end with the following post.

Please do not use a dictionary, just make up a definition if you don't know it.

I'll start....Pie
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:25:35 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Twisted definitions
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:27:53 PM »
The rules are simple, someone provides a word, and if the next person posting knows the word, they post it and along with a really random sentence using the word. Then the person below that one will post another word to be defined. HOWEVER, if you do not know the definition, make up a funny one with a sentence and then post another word.

Ex. post #1: Tea
post #2: A drink that consists of water flavored with leaves or herbs. Rowan used the power of tea to rule all of China and Britain.
post #3(different person preferred): Chicken

the exception will end with the following post.

Please do not use a dictionary, just make up a definition if you don't know it.

I'll start....Pie
The truth when the sinister cake army spreads propaganda and lies.