The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Bleach themed RP anyone?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Adura

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm secretly a raver. And a punk. And a metalhead.
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
  • Coloring: black and white
  • Height: 6 feet 2 inches
  • Weight: 190lbs
  • Build: trim and athletic but not bulky or muscular
Bleach themed RP anyone?
« on: May 30, 2009, 11:45:14 PM »
not sure if this has been done before but i was wondering if any of you would be interested in a bleach themed rp.

any mods let me know if this would be a problematic theme for copyright issues or other such things
I enjoy long walks on the beach, getting stuck in the rain and a good mosh pit on the weekends.

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
Re: Bleach themed RP anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 04:40:36 PM »
Wouldn't be a bad idea.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »
Several considerations to take to mind when you plan on making an RP:

1: How well can people adapt to it? (for example, my RP "After the Neo Arcadia/Reploid Wars" was a bit too complex for most roleplayers to start or even to understand, but I did provide as much information as possible.)

2: How well can people understand the storyline or the imagery of it?

3: How much leniency or lee-way is provided in the rules?

Offline Adura

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm secretly a raver. And a punk. And a metalhead.
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
  • Coloring: black and white
  • Height: 6 feet 2 inches
  • Weight: 190lbs
  • Build: trim and athletic but not bulky or muscular
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 02:29:35 AM »
i was thinking that the general plot would be that Ichigo and company failed to save Rukia when they first enter the soul society. Aizens plot is still revealed and because of the ensuing chaos due to the arancars and other enemies the lack of Rukia and Ichigo's help throws everything into further turmoil, players can play as either soul reapers or arancars/ other bleach character races. I would have a few captains other than myself for the soul reaper side and then i would need people to replace Grimmjow and the other arrancars to avoid copyright issues, none of the existing characters would have a main role other than a casual mention or "off screen" influences, I'll post an example character sheet in a bit.

OK got the character sheet ready.

for soul reapers,

Name: Kizen Sasaki
Zanpaku-to name and type: Arashi Kiba (Arashi means tempest and kiba is fang so if it were correctly romanized it would be fang of the tempest.)
Basic physical description: 6 feet tall,fox, black fur with white belly, chest, tail tip and left paw. slim athletic build with not a lot of visible developed muscle.
Company: 11th
Bankai: Increase in speed and can jump higher, attack charges his blade with lightning that shocks and burns his opponents. (only available at later times)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arancars
Name: (Try to stick with the theme of Spanish names)
Basic physical description of self and partial mask:
Power after realeasing Zanpaku-to:
Seat: (same theory as the soul reapers)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need at least 2 more captains for other squads and an equal amount of arrancars, plus a lieutenant for each captain, if arrancars outnumber the soul reapers then that's OK.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 02:05:24 AM by Adura »
I enjoy long walks on the beach, getting stuck in the rain and a good mosh pit on the weekends.