The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Aliens Rp (Horror-esque)  (Read 1847 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Aliens Rp (Horror-esque)
« on: May 19, 2009, 05:36:37 PM »
Riku walked along one of the many corridors that connected the complex, he was checking some notes on his little note pad as he walked along the corridor towards the Canteen area, his stomach grumbling softly. He had been hungry since the morning but had been denied his break due to the medical staff being overrun with patients with all kinds of injuries; broken bones, burns, fractures, growths and heaven knows what else. Although today he had seen a new one on him, A parasitic life form attached to the face of a salvager. She was only allowed to watch as they carted the salvager off into one of their many incubating rooms while they studied the alien creature.

He gave a little jump when the doors to the Recreational Complex snapped open suddenly. It seemed he was so lost in his own thoughts, he had taken a wrong turn. Slightly embarrassed, the Wolf turned on his heel and walked off in a quicker pace towards the Canteen area.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Jacen the Folf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox-Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange-Brown Fur, Cream chest and jaw, black paws and forearms
  • Height: 5"11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Lean, thin, and slightly muscular
Re: Aliens Rp (Horror-esque)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 12:24:54 AM »
Jacen stood outside one one of the facilities many outposts. It was cold, windy, and dark, and Jacen was thrilled. He jumped up and down several times and smacked his arms around his body in order to warm him up. Even though he was wearing trenchcoat he as still freezing. His security shirt and urban camo pants (not regulation but nobody cared) weren't very insulated and Jacen was very, very cold.

He hated this. Why was he even on this planet? Oh yay, that's right, he had been convicted of several robberies and beatings on his home planet. He hadn't even commited those crimes! The stupid cops couldn't tell the difference between a Folf and a Coyote! They were all idiots in his book.

"Outpost 2," came a voice from the radio, the hourly check-up,"Come in Outpost 2. We need a status report, over."

Jacen sighed and walked to the radio, he flicked the reciever on and said, "Let me see here. Camera 1, nothing. Camera 2, nothing. Camera 3, nothing. Camera 4, wouldn't ya guess it? Nothing."

"Copy that outpost 2, HQ over and out."

With that the light on the Radio dimmed and Jacen was plunged back into his cold, windy, and quiet world. Jacen hated everyone here. These people had chosen to come here or were being paid. He, on the other hand, was stuck here for several months doing nothing for nothing. It was ridiculous! The only thing he had to offer the Security force was his skills as a sniper, but they were know use here. Who would attack a little nowhere facility anyway? Pirates? Terrorists? Aliens? Jacen laughed at the sheer stupidity of it. Ya, sure. Aliens were going to attack, and only he and his sniper could stop them.

Sighing, Jacen picked up the pot of coffee and drank some straight from it. He hated his life.

Pet's name: Jacen
Adopt your own!

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »
(introducing the Xenomorphs)

The cold wind whipped viciously across the rocky, bleak landscape of LV-426. Rain began to fall heavily, striking the planets surface with a furious force. For miles all that could be seen was mountains and rocky crags. But if one looked closely, they could see the faint outline of something sticking out oddly. About 20 miles away from the Complexes border, a derelict ship lay in the planets wastes. The elements trying desparately to erode it like everything else, beating against the hull.

Inside the ship was a different matter however. Gone were the sounds of the elements, replaced instead by an eerie silence. Nothing could be heard inside the ship. Silent as the grave. Deeper into the ship revealed evidence of beings once living here, across colossal hallways and through Giant rooms. A fossil of an alien creature could be spied, infused with some strange mechanism. Below the fossilised alien lied thousands of leathery eggs. Containing what though was unknown.

A family of salvagers saw this structure and proceeded to leave the complex to see if they could get anything useful. Requesting permission, they drove out to the ship. Leaving their children in the vehicle, the two parents ventured out and into an opening of the craft.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Jacen the Folf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox-Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange-Brown Fur, Cream chest and jaw, black paws and forearms
  • Height: 5"11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Lean, thin, and slightly muscular
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 02:40:56 AM »
what happened to everybody? I thought this woudl be fun!

Pet's name: Jacen
Adopt your own!

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »
I don't know....I set up the rp...but it died...I'm gonna remake it soon though

Offline blackmetal_bear

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown Bear
  • Coloring: Dark Brown
  • Height: 7 feet
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Buff and Chubby
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 12:07:19 AM »
The weights on the leg press machine clanked with the effort put forth by the large bear seated at the device. He relaxed the foot bar and reset the weight to 800 pounds. Today was his light work out. He had already worked on his chest and back, and decided to skip his core exercises. He had things to do today. He had to meet with the new lieutenant today.

Lieutenant, ha. The kid was just about his age, and was climbing the ranks faster than a green snake up a sugar cane tree. Whatever, his inexperience will shine through on the battlefield. He knew the guy had only ever been in combat once in his career. He pushed out his last set of eight reps on the weight machine then stepped off. He wiped it down and made his way for the shower.

After his shower, he dressed in a white tank top and a pair of long shorts, camo style. He made his way to the Commanding Officer's barracks and sat at the chair in front of the desk. He stood straight up and saluted when the man entered, receiving the same courtesy. They sat and made small talk for a while before they got down to business.

"Corporal, I called you here to inform you that our squadron will soon be heading out on an mission to LV-426 to investigate a disturbance. It seems we have lost all communication with the colonists. Also, there may be some involvement by an extra-terrestrial animal life form. I'll be meeting with someone who claims to have encountered these things, so we'll have some information to go on. For the time being, I would like you to keep that part of the mission under your hat. I will inform the troops after we have taken off to the planet in the Sulaco. Until then, your orders are to prep them for a mission as per usual, and nothing more. Is that understood?"

The bear nodded and stood, saluting again before being dismissed. After he was a good distance away from the man, he shook his head and sighed. "This kid is going to get us all killed some day." He relayed a message to his troops to have them assemble in the mess hall, where he informed them of the situation.