The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sticks and stones... PLEASE READ  (Read 2279 times)

Offline XBloodLustX

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Feline Fanatic <3
    • Awards
Sticks and stones... PLEASE READ
« on: January 15, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »
Okay, if you're clueless about loveless. Then I'll basically tell you simply what I mean by Loveless themed. Loveless is an amazing Manga and Anime which is definitely worth checking out.
Anyway, certain people(I think it's people who've graduated from the seven moons school but in this rp we're all special.) are assigned a fighter. This fighter basically, belongs to the certain person, who is called a Sacrifice(Why, will be explained later.). These pairings form a special bond, which means they can call upon each other, etc.
A fighter, when another fighter activates a spell battle. The sacrifice, should also be alerted when this happens. Therefore a spell battle begins. In a spell battle, words a spoken, provoking terrible things to happen to the other fighter. Now, the sacrifice. Basically, the sacrifice gives power to the fighter, but also recieves his damage. Most sacrifices learn to endure this pain, making their battles easier. The bonds between Fighters and Sacrifices is very.. very.. strong. Whether they respect each other immensely or love each other immensely, it's very strong. Hmm, if you wish to become a real friends fighter/sacrifice or control both characters in the bond, either way you must tell me. Oh and with the spells, you must be slightly poetic, e.g.
Quote from: Soubi
Ten Thousand needles, hit the enemy like the wind
NOT
Quote from: Moron
DIIIEEE, NEEDLES IN YOUR BODY!!!!
Edit: All pairings must also have a seperate name, which they share together as one. This name is also found on either persons body/head.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 07:23:10 AM by XBloodLustX »

Offline XBloodLustX

• Vibrating Furby
  • Feline Fanatic <3
    • Awards
Re: Sticks and stones... PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 07:51:58 AM »
Characters
Quote from: Profile Form
Name:
Played by:
Appearance(Link to IMVU avatar is okay):
Bio:
Personality:
Status(Fighter or Sacrifice):
----
Fill two if you are controlling both characters.
Mischief
Name:Brat
Played by:XBloodLustX
Appearance:Brat has a fairly normal build, if nothing, should eat abit more. Starting with his hair he has a natural black colour, which seems to lighten in areas, which is gelled in various spikes, giving him a dangerous yet calm look. His eyes are a deep greyish colour, swirled with vortexes of dark green. His lips are soft, and his nose is rather ordinary. He darkens himself with little makeup consisting of dark red eyeliner, bring out the eyes that he prides himself on. His apparel is usually made of dark coloured shirts, always with the sleeves down and cuffs undone. Not many motifs are seen on these shirts either. His pants are usually a pair of baggy trousers, having plenty of pockets and various chains, and for his shoes he will wear wide skate shoes. His name is located just above his groin in spaced, curled letters.
Bio:Brat was a normal kid, lived a normal life. But his family just didn't excite him. Feeling wrong because of this, he seeked out whether he was adopted or not, which caused him to bump into Yakkaimono, who was incidentally on a break. As they found out more about each other, suspicions grew wild, and soon they found out about who they were, and that is Mischief.
Personality:Brat is normally outgoing, and tends to taunt his enemies. As for his relationship with Yakkaimono, he tends to tease him alot, sexually or otherwise.
Status(Fighter or Sacrifice):Sacrifice.
-----
Name:Yakkaimono
Played by:XBloodLustX
Appearance:Yakkaimono has a slightly overweight build, but not that overweight so it's much of a concern. He is fairly short and has shoulder-length hair, which is a rich brown colour. His eyes are a red colour, blending in with his pupil to make his eyes look like a pool of blood. He doesn't wear much makeup with his ordinary face, and a scar in the form of a line is located in the distance between his lips and his chin. His apparel is more of a camouflage style fashion, various mixes of purples and reds creating an impossible camouflage. His name is behind his headband which is tied tight to his forehead.
Bio:Yakkai had been trained with spells before he knew what they were. He found it an art to be able to create beauty in a spell battle, but one day, he saw a slightly older boy who noticed him. That was the start of something special. As this new teen, Brat, gave Yakkai full attention, fueling him with a feeling of beauty that was new to him, he began to ignore his spells until he found out who they were. They were Mischief.
Personality:Yakkai can be rather shy and timid, which goes hand in hand with Brat's teasing. Though Brat's behaviour can also lead him to become angry, and even though Yakkai experiences various emotions, he remains focus, rarely losing it completely.
Status(Fighter or Sacrifice):Fighter.

Posted on: January 15, 2007, 01:32:56 PM
Brat stepped onto the busy road, cars ripping through the warm air, blowing his hair from his face. Yakkaimono followed not far behind his Sacrifice. Yakkaimono had his head in the clouds, not realising the dangerous feat Brat was going to perform. Brat glanced down the busy road, watching a car come towards him. The red metallic vehicle was blaring his loud horn as Brat threw himself in the air, attempting to kick off the bonnet. His foot implanted a dent in the bonnet, and the speed of the car caused him to be thrown off of the top of the car, and then Yakkaimono jumped to the aid of his partner. As Yakkaimono dived under Brat's body, he muttered a few words under his breath.
"T-traffic jumping?!"
Brat laughed, but dried his teeth when he saw his cut knee. After noticing his fighter had thrown himself under his falling body, he stood himself up and brushed down his black shirt. Yakkai also stood, sighing at Brat with his new injury. Yakkai ripped off some of his trouser leg and wrapped it round his sacrifices leg wound. Yakkai stood and smiled at Brat, slightly blushing at his pleased grin. Brat moaned sexily under his breath as he rolled his tongue across his fighter's cheek, causing Yakkaimono to blush even more. They then smiled once again, and proceeded to walk down the not-so-busy pavement, Brat trying to get Yakkai to hold his hand.

Offline KezaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew =3
    • KezaKitten's IMVU Homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Cream/Tawny with black markings
  • Height: Medium
  • Weight: Light
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »
Name: Keza
Played by: KezaKitten
Appearance: She has waist length brown hair that shimmers in the sun. Her eyes are almond shaped and the same brown as her hair. She is a morpher but her usual form is a cabbit (cat rabbit) Her fur is a tawny colour with black tabby markings, there is also a curious mark on her thigh which you can't see because it usually covered, its a birthmark but instead of fading, it seems to be apprearing and looks a bit like letters (this was another reason for her to be a Sacrifice). She has a slender, curvy hipped build. Her ears are perky and rounded, and her tail is long, brushlike and carried with a curve. She wears worn baggy clothes and nothing on her feet but rags.
Bio: Keza is an orphan but now she has to leave the orphanage. She remembers her Grandpa from when she was only around 1, the stories he used to tell, the excitement and adventure about them made her want to seek out the same job. When he died, she searched for that same job as she wants to follow the same path, go on adventures and live the same excitement.
Personality: Shes a hyper kid, without the need of cookies but she can be serious too at times. Shes shy when meeting new people yet that doesn't mean she doesn't help them. People say she is dark, very to herself and mysterious. She has a scary attitude towards those that follow trends and feel they have to do whatever their friends do.

Keza watched this event from the top of a lamp post and was about to help until the brown haired boy saved him, she jumped down swiftly, turned away and walked back into the shadows, the rags on her feet making it hard to hear her footsteps. Making it seem that she was never their to begin with and making it seem that she never existed as she was swallowed by the darkness of the pitch black alleyway
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 05:50:07 PM by KezaKitten »

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
  • Weapons Master Takuya hakumei
    • Awards
  • Species: half fox(only ears and tail), Ragdoll, Lerianthrope
  • Coloring: medium length Golden blonde hair, slightly messed up, white tufts on grey ears and tail
  • Height: 6"
  • Weight: 179
  • Build: Lithe, tall, agile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 09:43:43 PM »
Name: Tekai
Played by: Tekai Kurosaki
Appearance: A tall(6"1), slender cax(cat fox anthro), he is lithe, from training with his father in martial arts since he was six. He has medium-length wavey jet black hair, with dark cinder(red) fur. His Tail is extremly bushy(more like a fox's) and is tipped white, as are his ears(tipped white). He is very withdrawn from the world because he spent the last 5 years training with only his dad for company. He is shy, but he'll never stray as your friend. Most girls think he is a hansome cat, but he has trouble talking to them. Wears a dark blue-grey pair of jeans with many pockets and one chain, and a white shirt with unbutoned cuffs. no shoes. Has "Dragon eyes" wich are eyes that change colour with his mood
Bio: A strange kid, he just moved in from the mountains, he spent ten full years training in six different martial arts, perfect for a fighter.
Personality: Shy and withdrawn, he does not make friends easily, but once he does, he is very loyal. He is very funny, but is mostly very serious , likes to write poetry.
Status(Fighter or Sacrifice): Fighter

*note* no time for my stry update later...
Posted on: April 25, 2007, 10:36:19 AM
Tekai walked out the back door of his job, stuffing his uniform into his bag. He was depressed, he was just told he had benn "replaced", and he still didnt have a "sacrifice" partner. It had been half a year he had been told he was "Mischief", but there was just no-one he connected with. On top of that, he had just flunked a test, because of that very problem.

He mulled over this in his mind, and bumbed into someone walking in the alley.
"oof!' he mumbled, falling on his but. he opened his eyes, and looked at the most beautiful cabbit he had ever seen.

Sorry 'bout that, let me ah, help you up..." he blushed furuosly "I'm Tekai" he said, after brushing himself off...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 07:48:56 PM by Tekai Kurosaki »
Upon mine soul twas shot the dart,
a tax unto my mind,
twas the darkness found me bind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 12:20:52 AM »
Name:Haikatsu Hizashi
Played by:stelthninja21
Appearance:Has sleak blond hair, he wears a proffesor suit as a disguise, although he usually wears anything black. He's quite slim, although hes extremely strong and fast.
Bio:Strong Fast and Slim, He's seems like a cold person, but inside he cares.  If he actually met someone that could relate he wouldnt be so cold..
Posted on: July 09, 2007, 03:17:16 PM
I was sitting on a rooftop, just sitting there, i wanted to fight...."I am soo bored.." I thought to myself. Then I looked down into the alleyway to the left of me, I noticed A slender Cat with a bag. Clearly I thought: "Maybe he'll fight with me..." :th_Pyong-1:  =3
(( i wanted to do this but NO ONE POSTS ON THS ANYMORE!))
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 03:53:14 PM by stelthninja21 »