The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Operation Black Cat (RP Premise)  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Uncertainty

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: skinny
Operation Black Cat (RP Premise)
« on: November 20, 2008, 09:47:40 AM »
In the year 2020, scientists use recent knowledge about the the genetic code, and the creation of nanobots (robots built one molecule at a time to make them immensely small), to create the first Fur. For the sake of study, several more are created, and observed before the technology is released. Each of the furs lives life with an average health better than that of the average human, and dies, each of them dying of old age at an age older than the average life expectancy. In 2109, a study is published, and the technology is released, as being an easy and effective way of increasing people's life spans. It's not long before laboratories where people can have this process done pop up all over the world. As people tend to do, corners are cut, to make the process easier and cheaper. After just a year, one hundred thousand furs are reported all over the world. However, it is found that some of the corners cut that make the process affordable causes other parts of the genetic code to change, giving some furs what could only be described as "Super Powers".

It's not long before all furs are discriminated against, because each human fears the possibility of being under attack by the furs who have developed these strange powers. In response to an anti-fur riot, the Government puts together "Operation Black Cat", an operation to send a group of these furs to explore a new plant, Black Cat. The outermost layer of the atmosphere of Black Cat is made up of a complex gas that is black in tint, making the planet nearly invisible in space. The planet is only accidentally discovered by a space telescope, which crashed into the planet, giving scientists a view of what the planet looks like under the black atmosphere. It is lush with vegetation that doesn't exist on Earth. It is arranged that the first group of furs is to colonize this new planet, and once an infrastructure is created, any fur who wanted to go there would be allowed to move there.

After an almost flawless journey, the furs reach Black Cat, and find that it is has a breathable atmosphere on the surface level. Despite the layer of black-tinted gas, light still manages to bleed through during day time. The temperature of the region they land in says between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit at all times, and it found to be livable in every way possible, so they proceed to building shelter. However, they find that the planet is already inhabited by aliens. The aliens are around 20-feet-tall, and massively strong, but are also not technologically advanced. The furs decide to declare mission failure, and retreat to Earth, only to find that the aliens have sabotaged their return vessel. With no way of leaving the planet, or contacting Earth, the furs must manage to survive against these aliens. Will their powers be enough to make a difference in their survival?

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Operation Black Cat (RP Premise)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »
...Shouldn't there be a profile skeleton for this?  :D

Name:
Species: 
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Anything Else: (lol..)

*bing*

Name: Shinzui Suterusu
Species: Half Arctic fox, Half Human
Appearance: Jet black hair leading down to his shoulder almost, bangs go down to the tip of his nose.  Scar on his right cheek.  Grey messenger's bag.  Black slip-on shoes.  Baggyish worn blue jeans.  Layered shirt, main colour being black, sleeve colour being white.  Green eyes.  Has light blue-grey ears and tail, left arm is also furry.  Rest of body is pale skin.  Wears white goggles with odd markings on them.
Personality: Cold to others around him, but will protect the people he cares for.
Powers: All lightning based... Mostly.

Offline Uncertainty

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »
...Shouldn't there be a profile skeleton for this?  :D

Name:
Species: 
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Anything Else: (lol..)

*bing*

Name: Shinzui Suterusu
Species: Half Arctic fox, Half Human
Appearance: Jet black hair leading down to his shoulder almost, bangs go down to the tip of his nose.  Scar on his right cheek.  Grey messenger's bag.  Black slip-on shoes.  Baggyish worn blue jeans.  Layered shirt, main colour being black, sleeve colour being white.  Green eyes.  Has light blue-grey ears and tail, left arm is also furry.  Rest of body is pale skin.  Wears white goggles with odd markings on them.
Personality: Cold to others around him, but will protect the people he cares for.
Powers: All lightning based... Mostly.

Well, yeah, but I wanted to see what people thought about the premise before creating the profile skeleton. Also, shouldn't something along the lines of "Role to the crew" of something be added?

Offline Doku

• Dancing Dragon
  • I am a Full Sail Fur now.
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Tan
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Bulky
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »
This sounds very interesting.
School and no internet has been running me ragged, I am starting to come back to the forum. I feel bad that i havent been on in a long time. Starting to fix that though.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »
Name: phantom "ghost" falcon
Species: falcon
Appearance: wears armor, silver white hair green tint in the front, silver white falcon wings with green feathers.
Personality: always ready for a fight, knows when to pull back and rest, thinks every angle through before acting if the time is available, somtines is indecisive
Powers: flight, pyrotechnesis and terratechnesis (she is blind so she uses echolocation with her big ears, and she uses thease powers sparringly)
weapons brought: sword and sheild (both diamond, exploits of her powers)
position of crew: recon, builder and smith, ghost knew how to build with what she had, and her powers helped mightly when working

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 10:31:59 PM »
Well, if I created a skeleton, of course I'm interested.
And yes, "Role on the Team" should be added.
I call Leader. *coughs*

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 04:31:46 PM »
ok i have no qualms with dai being the leader, but it up to uncertinity

name: duo megaduse
species: mecha
appearence: (avi pic) dark armor smooth metal
personality: just goes with the flow, is extreamly proud, hates being restrained
powers: flight (anti gravity and such) her mind very strong
gear brought: beam shoulder cannon, arm beam guns, her tool kit strapped to her back
position in crew: guard and builder, smith ect (basically the person to look at the materials in the area and create a place to stay that can stand up to the enviroment, makes tools fixes stuff, or just guard the building site)

srry i had to update that

Offline Uncertainty

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 12:41:09 AM »
 I don't mind him being leader.

Name: Fyodor Masters.
Species: Half Human, Half Rat.
Appearance: Blue hair (dyed) with black streaks, black fur, wears a button up red shirt with blue jeans. Has a long rat tail.
Personality: Secretive, and introverted. Doesn't talk much.
Powers: Materialization. (The creation of items out of "thin air")
Role on Team: Studies the environment, and the planet to avoid massive damage to the planet's ecosystem, and helping to establish food sources.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 12:46:32 AM »
cool if i may ask when can we start this rp up

Offline Uncertainty

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 01:37:36 AM »
I think I'll start it tomorrow. I would do it today, but I don't think I could focus tonight.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 04:15:16 AM »
Name: duo heavyarms