The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Origami!  (Read 2088 times)

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Origami!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 05:27:49 AM »
Hah. We had a shuriken fight in 8th grade... Nearly put someone's eye out :snicker:
I always give my teachers oragami flowers for Xmas, because I don't have money like that to buy them ALL presents.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2008, 02:46:15 AM »
I still need to attempt in getting a pic of my Blue Falcon.

Offline Bragi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2008, 04:59:40 AM »
A friend of mine got married last year, and instead of confetti, they had wee little origami square/star shaped thingies.  He made hundreds of them.

Which was a fantastic feat in and of itself.  But it's also quite surprising because he has these pudgy little dwarf fingers... it would be like trying to type with boxing gloves on.

“Then Thor stood by and hallowed the pyre with Mjöllnir; and before his feet ran a certain dwarf which was named Litr; Thor kicked at him with his foot and thrust him into the fire, and he burned.” – trans. “Gylfaginning”, Snorri Sturluson

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 05:10:22 AM »
Oh! I love those star shaped things! But I don't know how to make them... I got some origami books, and I'm gonna try to make the dragons in them. Dragons are really tough, though.