The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fights (open rp, anyone can join)  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
The Fights (open rp, anyone can join)
« on: November 06, 2008, 02:52:29 PM »
Fighting. One of the most basic resorts. Running or Stnading. Fight or Flight. Some think of it as a last resort, but there are those who use it for entertainment. Watching others have to fight and kill to survive. Giving them no other choice. They fight it amount the most entertaining of all things. Placing money on who is more likely to kill and be killed. The lives of the fighters not more then, stats that can earn them money. Although highly illegal, these gladiator type matches continue. The fighters, homeless people or ones kidnapped from loving homes to fight for thier lives. All with now nothing to lose but the one thing they have, thier lives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cages rattled at the fighter all got ready for thier fights. Cell cages, all the fighters could see one another. There were usually 3 types of fighters, The gladiators, who were the strongest fighters, the doomed, who knew they would die and only awaited the enevitable fight between them and a gladiator, and the fresh meat, who were either to die soon, or be then next gladiators.

The door at the end of the hallway opened. Stepped through a guard dragging a kicking and screaming female mouse. She was pritty, very pritty, however, she looked like she had been roughed up a bit. She kept screaming at the guard.
"Don't you know who I am!?! My perants will find me and when they do, this whole place is doign down! And mark my words you'll be the first to go!" She screamed. The guard not react except to through her in an empty cell.
Then, it started, as it always dose. The chant. The other fighters taunting her. "Fresh meat, fresh meat, fresh meat..." Suddenly there was a slam on the bars from the fighter in the cell next to the mouses. It was a male dingo.
"Hey!" He said and they all paid attention, "Knock it off..." He said. The female mouse, was a light brown colour, slim and petite. She looked to be in her early 20s or late teens. She turned to the Dingo.
"Ummm, what did they mean by that?" She asked him.
"Nothing, they just want you to feel weak." He replied.
"What is this place?" She then asked him. The answer came from a tall horse on the other side.
"It's a holding block." He told her.
"For what?"
"For fights. They come and choose two of us to fight to the death."
"The death!?" The mouse replied, shocked. "You mean... I'll have to..."
"Kill someone." He replied. "Yes. When they put you out there, its kill or be killed." He smiled, "But, you need not worry, they try to make them fair fights, so, you won't fight anyone above your level." He tells her. "And, out her, I'll have your back... My names Night." He told her.
"Chloe." She replied, she then looked back at the dingo. "Who's that?" She asked Night.
"Thats Halfeb. He's the veterin gladiator of this block. has been in over 150 fights."
"He's killed that many..." She gasped. Night nodded.
"They have one veterin gladiator on each block. They keep them apart so when they fight, its complete sudden survival." He told her. "However, when he was kidnapped, he lost everything, a wife, a daughter. He keeps thinking he can get back to it. But, we don't even know if they're still alive. So, if he dosn't do it to get out, he dose it for revenge. He dosn't give up cause, like very few of us, he has something to fight for." She watched he, Halfeb lean aginst the wall with his arm as it shaded his face from the light.

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
Re: The Fights (open rp, anyone can join)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »
(I already had this idea... Unfortunately, my arena was shut down because it broke too many rules.  I doubt that this will stay up for long if there is actual killing going on.  But if you look in the training grounds, there is a sparring room that you can partake in.)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
(I already had this idea... Unfortunately, my arena was shut down because it broke too many rules.  I doubt that this will stay up for long if there is actual killing going on.  But if you look in the training grounds, there is a sparring room that you can partake in.)

(Ah, okay, thats probebly what I'll have to do)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 03:12:40 PM »
hey couldn't we do that kind of thing with puppets, like we get vr stuff and we control vr warriers, so were not killing eachother