The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A New Dawn (RP premise)  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Tidus

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • My substitute until my comission is done
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange/Black speckles
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Broad shoulders, slightly muscular
A New Dawn (RP premise)
« on: August 13, 2008, 04:30:59 AM »
((This is the story behind the small post I made in the story board titled The Dark Abyss, Let me know what you guys think and if you wanna join, if I get a couple memebers i'll start it up.))

Two kingdoms have been at war for some time now each side losing un-imaginable numbers in their conflict with no one gaining an advantage, before the war times the king was fair and just, now it seems that as each day passes he finds some new way to torture his people. This all started when the Duke Richard became the kings personal advisor and is long been considered the source of this tyranny; A band of the kings finest stand ready to end his reign and bring peace back to the land.
    The story begins on the morn of yet another skirmish, a general and his friends stand on a hilltop overlooking the enemy army. They all know this will be their last fight with their general, he's been waiting for a morning like this, a time when he could desert the forces and destroy the evil and corruption in the kingdom, or die trying.
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died