The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Supposedly the Greater Good Support Thread  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
Supposedly the Greater Good Support Thread
« on: August 10, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »
This is the support thread for Supposedly the Greater Good. Just post yer intros here, ask any questions, and do any other OOC things. Whatever.

In case you're wondering, a rough skeleton for the intros is here:

Full Name: (optional)
Alias:
Species:
Picture: (optional)
Description:
Weapons: (optional)
Magic: (optional)
Strengths: (optional)
Weaknesses: (optional)
Bio: (optional)

A LOT is optional in there, eh? Well, I don't need to guide you through creating an introduction. Just give what info is needed, exclude what isn't.

I also understand if you don't wish to fill in the weaknesses box; but if you don't, just ensure that they exist. No one is strong against everything.

Of course, feel free to add any extra information, and disregard any you don't want to add. Make sure to vote on your choices about the teams!
At the moment, we're all Team Justice, but you can vote to all be on another team / split.

My profiles are below, I have two characters at the moment, might add more.

Full Name: Fyroh Ilqe Gahn
Alias: Storms
Species: Wolf Furre
Description: He is mainly greys, and blacks. He has thick, dirty, straight black hair running down his head, and a scar across his muzzle. His eyes are a deep grey colour. He wears a chainmail vest, with a white linen long sleeved shirt underneath it, and chainmail shorts, with leather trousers running down the rest of his leg. His boots are thick leather, and his gloves are also thick leather, yet with metal wrapped around the palm and back of his hand, leaving the fingers in leather. He also has a tattered, travel-worn cloak on his back. He sometimes wears a medium helmet.
Weapons: His main weapon of choice is a 'hand and a half sword' which he keeps on his back, along with a large triangular shield with a red circle in the centre of it. He is experienced with most weapons, and can easily adapt between one-handed and two-handed swords, yet he is also familar with axes, maces and spears.
Magic: He knows a chant, which, though it takes about half a minute to complete, can raise his strength and speed in combat; it wears him out afterwards, though. He also has connections with both light and dark magic, yet has never been known to use it; he doesn't even know if he can use it.
Strengths: He has good physical strength, along with the ability to endure attacks aimed at him. He's also stubborn in many aspects, and once in combat, will not back out unless he becomes seriously injured.
Weaknesses: He has very little at his disposal to combat magic spells. Due to his heavy armour, he cannot travel particularly fast; and also, due to the size of his blade, he's unable to do quick attacks. He also is prone to become very stressed out and lose himself in pressurising situations, especially if he's put in charge,

Full Name: Vlaardi Ohomas Rayviel
Alias: Squire
Species: Human
Description: He's a light skinned, skinny human. He has calm blue eyes, and chestnut brown, straight hair, which barely licks his shoulders. He wears a green tunic, with a white shirt and leggings underneath, and leather armour underneath all of that. He wears two belts across his torso, crossing over in an X shape. He wears leather gloves and boots, but with no metal, unlike Fyroh. His cloak is also battle-torn, but it's red. He's about medium height, and very skinny; one would almost say scrawny, but he's very agile because of it.
Weapons: He has a short sword, no longer than a gladius, which he keeps at his belt; along with a wooden buckler, rimmed with steel. He keeps two other knives at his belt; a long one for combat as a backup, and a shorter one for cutting herbs and obstructions.
Magic: Anyone who can detect magic can feel a lot of it from within Vlaardi; but strangely he's never, ever been able to use it, and he can't recall ever receiving any powers.
Strengths: He's very fast, both with movement and combat. He has quick reactions, and is good at dodging and defending while getting small, sharp attacks in when he can. Some magical based attacks have little effect on him for some reason.
Weaknesses: He's very lightweight; a strong blow can knock him straight off his feet. He can be very reckless, and gets himself into situations which he can't get out of without help. He respects an honour code; which is a disadvantage when an enemy doesn't.

Ask any questions you need to, guys. I'm sure I'll be asking some. xD

EDIT: If you like, you can choose to have no 'team' and be a free spirit.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 05:05:22 PM by Fyroh Ilqe Gahn »
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Supposedly the Greater Good Support Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 11:01:08 PM »
Full Name: Nikkoli Gradia Harmen
Alias: Lao
Species: Panther
Picture: N/A
Description: With piercing green eyes and deep midnight fur, Nikkoli has much to account for in strength. Weighing somewhere around 250-275, she's a light feral panther capable of speech.
Weapons: claws, teeth
Magic: little bit of fire and water, mostly earth
Strengths: Fire, Water, Earth, front legs, tail
Weaknesses: stomach, ears, back, and air magic.
Bio: Full of energy and malice. She mostly takes care of herself. No family known.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:25:12 PM by ~Postmortem Falls~ »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 11:30:08 PM »
Full Name: Archaic
Species: Coyote
Description: A young archer, Archaic is a sure shot in the training ranges. His skill, however, has yet to be tested in combat. His fur ranges from a soft cream on his belly to the brown of his hair and paws.
Weapons: Longbow and a rapier
Magic: Able to draw power from nature spirits
Strengths: Very accurate with a bow
Weaknesses: Lacks confidence in combat.

Full Name: Shaun Hart
Alias: Shadow
Species: Feline, possibly Panther
Description: A feline mage who has studied under some of the best mages in the kingdom. He is by no means a master, but is formidable at least.
Magic: Intermediate elemental spells with basic skills in conjuration and a limited knowledge of healing magic.
Strengths: An extensive knowledge of destructive magic
Weaknesses: Tends to overexert himself in fights

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 11:21:26 PM »
Full Name: Nyx
Alias: Rigor Mortis
Species: Dragon Hybrid.
Age: Unknown, but young around teen-ish / young adult physically.
Picture: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/molinamaniac/11111RigorMNyxAlt1transpg.png
Description: Rigor can be bipedal or quadrupedal and due to her build, anthro or feral. She wears clothes sometimes, and when she does they are dark colored and simple with maybe a splash of color in the stitches. Her skin can change color at will for stealth purposes. She also has minimal regenerative properties.
Weapons: Scythe or blades.
Magic: She breathes fire, but not ordinary fire, it's black and causes whatever it touches to decay slowly as it burns. She also has varying amounts of dark energy within her that she uses as a last resort. She can also detect / feed off of spiritual energy, and in an essence, 'reap' souls for her own use with some necromancy. But reaping can be dangerous with control issues, and is only used for last resorts.
Strengths: Dark Magic and energy.
Weaknesses: Can sometimes be unstable mentally, and misunderstood. She seems to have an awareness that seems almost paranoid and like a 6th sense.

Team Choice: Freedom.

I'd actually like to be a floater if you know what I mean; with no actual opinion one way or another.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 04:39:48 PM »
Full Name: Tezztor Ne'taku
Alias: Tezztor
Species: Raptor
Picture: See avatar
Description: A fairly tall raptor of his species at the height of 6'7, very athletic and quick. Brilliant tactician and a generally good natured guy for a assassin. Wears little armor aside from a sash, a pack, a dagger and sometimes a hood and cloak as his people value manueverability. Aquamarine as primary color. Light teal as secondary. Two claws and a thumb on each hand and typical raptor feet. Black nostril horn and a set of 4 black horns on each side of his head, a signature of the dragon blood of his mother in him
Weapons: Tooth and Claw. Though he does have a mystical dagger named Demon's bane that can sap magical energies.
Magic: None
Strengths: Highly skilled in the Raptor martial arts of tooth and claw. Immune to mental tampering, very resistant to magic
Weaknesses: No magical skills, lightly armored

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 05:04:27 PM »
Sure; if you have no views, I guess that's acceptable. I'll go add that as a note.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 12:43:43 AM »
I killed it.
D: