The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Of Twilight and Darkness  (Read 1973 times)

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
Of Twilight and Darkness
« on: April 30, 2008, 07:07:12 PM »
This is just a concept I've had lying around. Tell me what you think:
The world has fallen. Not into darkness, but into Twilight: Where the Sun cannot reach and Night refuses to venture. The world seems to be dying, say most experts as the seas begin to shrink and deserts begin to grow. Humans and Anthros are alone in this dark world, with the humans outnumbering the Anthros and often discriminating them. Time is running out and people must decide what to do: Do they try to endure it and remain simple civilians? Do they take advantage of the situation and embrace the Twilight? Or are they one of the brave few who shall risk their very souls to bring light (or complete darkness) to the world?
It'll probably be rather open, although it should remain as serious as possible. Depression, death, suffering and traumatic histories are all welcomed with
wide arms.

(Edit: If I don't get any replies soon I'll set it up and see how it goes from there.)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 03:14:46 PM by flames »
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Of Twilight and Darkness
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 01:09:07 AM »
I like it. But it seems no one's replied so set it up! :P
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!