Author Topic: What’s good  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Vegas

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Hellhound
  • Height: 5’5
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Curvy figure with a lean physique.
  • Currently: In the zone
What’s good
« on: March 24, 2022, 04:26:25 AM »
What’s up, it’s late and I should probably sleep but made the effort to make my account so I might as well introduce myself before bed huh? I’ll keep it short.
You guys can call me by my fursona’s name “Vegas”, your lean mean Hellhound. I’m a 21 year old female, happily married to my best friend, living life in California, full time US Marine. Ironic I know… I’m a devil dog in real life. My hobbies include; working out, drawing, hiking/camping, and sometimes playing on the Xbox.

I actually use to be apart of this forum about… five years back, maybe more? I had lots of training ahead of me so I had to drop a lot of my hobbies. And although I’ve been a furry for about 8 or so years, I haven’t been as active in the community and I’m hoping to get involved again. I’ve even commissioned a fursuit head, so perhaps I’ll attend future conventions/meet ups. Who knows? Anyways, I look forward to meeting some new furs, and please- if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Rah.

Offline Weaver

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: What’s good
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 04:38:22 AM »
Hi! Welcome back to the forums! I'm not sure what's exactly changed five years ago. You'll see some new staff around, and a lot of us hang out in the Discord now. We've actually got few military furs on there.

Hope to see you around!