The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)  (Read 40380 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)
« Reply #240 on: March 16, 2021, 04:13:26 AM »
And February absolutely ripped me apart. I barely got anything done since then and I still feel like I'm running ragged. Anyways, one last design for the friend the previous two designs are for before I make something for another friend.

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2021, 05:00:15 AM »
Ooo nice! The detailing on the shaft is a good touch.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2021, 03:26:28 AM »

Several ideas when into this design for another friend of mine. A multi-elemental configuration as per most weapons that draw on the character's innate energies (mana, chi, ect.) The hilt was based off of a standard katana (albeit beam-blades tend to be straight blades), the change-out point being the pommel dropping down to eject the cartridge/gem. The 'sheath' was a mixture of a weapon from Metal Gear Rising: Revengence and from No More Heroes (Sam's HF katana and Travis's beam katana) in the idea, but adding another cartridge/gem load-point as well. The character that this set belongs to primarily uses darkness element for the blades, but not quite sure what type of effect that'd have as a melee-weapon attribute since it doesn't disperse.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2021, 08:33:59 AM »
Been quiet for far too long... been too busy and too drained. Had a few months of no-activity but I am starting to get it back.

While a lot of the characters that I design equipment for seem to have an innate-ability for magic/magic-like power, this one is unable to use such abilities. So she relies on tech that can mimic certain elements to work around such weaknesses.

Back to a magic-user with a combat-firearm, this one is a revamped version of a prior idea between myself and the owner-of-the-character that this is for.

A silly little idea, but this one was meant to be a delivery drone of similar-size to the "Black Ball Bat" from before, but this drone can also be a chaser-trainer for certain characters (when caught, it would drop off whatever is contained in it as an incentive for the pursuit).

And this one... might not need much introduction at all. There's a few tweaks to this compared to the original design, but I'll let the picture explain itself.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2021, 08:19:39 PM »
Hmm interesting not sure what that heli is though.....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2021, 07:09:40 PM »
The helicopter is from a 1980's show called Airwolf. The concept of this helicopter (which is still not possible to this day still for various reasons) is that it is a Mach 1+ armored attack-helicopter with the capability to blend in with civilian aircraft at the time. A "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" if you want to consider it, further hinted by the patch worn on the flight-suits of the pilot and crew.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2021, 12:33:50 AM »
The helicopter is from a 1980's show called Airwolf. The concept of this helicopter (which is still not possible to this day still for various reasons) is that it is a Mach 1+ armored attack-helicopter with the capability to blend in with civilian aircraft at the time. A "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" if you want to consider it, further hinted by the patch worn on the flight-suits of the pilot and crew.
oh the Knight Rider copter...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: September 13, 2021, 08:03:24 PM »
oh the Knight Rider copter...
Same era, same company, but yeah.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2021, 02:26:16 PM »
i mean from what i heard they were both similar...

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: October 16, 2021, 05:48:01 AM »

Got myself watching the 2013 movie Space Pirate Harlock (or Space Pirate Captain Harlock in some regions), the weapon used by the movie's protagonist was an interesting design (and noted that apparently others were supposed to have similar type of weapons too but didn't make the cut). So I decided to try my hand at making a Gravity Saber of my own, mostly keeping it simple and adding in a beam-blade to make it more viable for cutting.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2022, 04:08:37 AM »
Dead? Not quite. Exhausted? Absolutely.

Been a bit null as of late with working on stuff, but here's the results that I managed to finish in my down-time from here. While both of them look the same, there are some minor variances between the two, both being equipment for background-characters for an idea that my friends and I are putting together (Storyline of characters fitting an A-Team meets Star Fox type scenario).

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: August 17, 2022, 08:04:22 AM »
Life's been slowing me down too much, so not been as creative as I would prefer.

Bit of detail on these two: they are the "weapon forms" of an undead character that still tries to be good, her affinity being that of cold. The first one is a cutlass form for a very large character, the second one is a greatsword (the wielder being strong enough to lift it despite being half the size of the one who would hold the cutlass).

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2022, 08:26:17 AM »

A weapon set belonging to a character of mine, left being a scepter for a magical focus and the right being a two-hand-capable saber.

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #253 on: October 09, 2022, 06:03:57 PM »
Oooooo, I like those!
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: November 05, 2022, 08:29:40 AM »
Oooooo, I like those!
Thank you. The character is a succubus with elemental magic but she practices with a rather unique sword design once in a while.